Anr/abf resort research

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Anr/abf resort research

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Another possibility might be [blah blah blah] *deletes account*

Ah yes, the quintessential meta for the ANR/ABF scene. Serious, committed, concerned, deeply involved, and two seconds away from ghosting you.

This community is vaporware. You’d be a fool to invest anything into it. Everyone here thinks they’re going to get away with the above behavior; it’s as precocious as it is classic.

Good Luck In Your Search!™

Mister Lusty
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Nevada

I am all for this idea, but one issue I have encountered trying to organize something similar that the organizers will have to deal with is the acceptability of some participants to other participants. I need to start by emphasizing that everybody is entitled to their own preferences and limits without being judged for them.

First is the issue of sexuality. Will those in the community for whom suckling is completely divorced from sexual desire attend or be comfortable if other peoples suckling leads to sex? Will those for whom sex is a natural and desired consequence feel they can indulge their preference without being judged by those who do not share it?

Second is the issue of single men. Will the couples object to the presence of single men? Will the single women object to the presence of “too many” single men? How many is “too many”. I don’t have all the answers, but I think it’s best to recognize and deal with these challenges up front.

Amethyst
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

I don’t gave anywhere to suggest but I really do love this idea ! What a wonderful experience

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close