Anr/abf resort research

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Anr/abf resort research

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Nate
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

Castle Hot springs is in Arizona. For what I imagine we want to do, we should rent a large property off Air BNB for a long weekend. That way several people can come, but it is also private.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I remember seeing the original post. And thank you for the effort you went to research this topic. I think it would be amazing to gather close ABF friends and just rent an entire secluded beach or mountain property – a mansion – that is quiet private; everyone has their own rooms and can use the shared kitchen to cook together, and other communal rooms to connect, share, or do their own thing…. hopefully there would be a pool, a hot tub, maybe a private beach (not sure how that works) or if not by the ocean, maybe there would be some beautiful nature like a creek on the property! That sounds amazing to me.

Nursinglass
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Love this idea. Just did a super-quick search, looked at Cape Cod just because I’m familiar with it, and something like this that’s so beautiful and private would be amazing. Im sure there are options that would have more private bedrooms:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/31953696?adults=12&source_impression_id=p3_1609640603_0vT7dGgCjogCOZko&guests=1

Just another thought/option to throw in the mix. 😊

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am new here, female and single. I am looking to induce lactation and would love to travel to a place with a group where we could nurse and enjoy that beautiful nurturing relationship!

Roisin
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Washington state

Castle Hot Springs is in AZ. And pretty pricey, but very beautiful. https://slh.com/hotels/castle-hot-springs

I like the AirBNB idea – likely would be more accessible from a cost standpoint. ☺️

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very interesting idea. If there is a solidified plan in the future would definitely like to be a part of such a gathering. Maybe somewhere in NV that is away from Vegas?

Yvonne
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

I would be very interested in meeting in a place with other like minded people.

Morgan
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Fantastic idea, thank you for your time doing all the research. Following this post for sure!!!

PJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Wyoming

I’m continuing the research about places to go, what I would like to is how many of you would really actually want to Go? That would give me a better idea of what to recommend, like if it’s a small group or if it’s a very large group. I found a private island but it’s $4800.00/night in the Caribbean for 10 adults. And the prices go either way depending on what you want.

Morgan
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

I would be interested!!! Caribbean sounds fabulous!

JenniferM
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Tennessee

My question is – is the interest more in a coupled environment where you could openly suckle? Or is it fir the voyeur experience?

I’d think that a getaway suckling type trip could be done on a smaller scale with like minded people in an environment where there’s privacy from others while allowing for open enjoyment. Maybe not a beach but a warmer climate nonetheless.

I’m in the south so I do know there are places that can be rented that would accommodate a small group that have a private pool, Jacuzzi, etc – mountains for example.

As for swingers hovering – that typically doesn’t occur except if they are single males and not all swinger type venues are open”fuck feats” but I haven’t been to Hedo si I can’t speak for it. 😉

I do however know something of the lifestyle and it’s not quite as wild as most think. That said, I’m nit sure a traditional swinger location would be the BEST for the intimacy of suckling which I THINK is what you’re referring to – not the “display” of it for entertainment?

Jenni

JenniferM
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Tennessee

That sounds awesome – private island! More what I was thinking – 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am probably not one that would public feed. But am so new to this that the idea of a group session to learn more on the how toos like mtnman posted “peaked” my interest.

PJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Wyoming

How many would prefer a land locked private place to go for like during the summer where you could be able to do anr/abf, and if you wanted to be nude you could. Then if others really want to get into mint (sexual) there would be more than enough space landwise to go do that. Would anyone be interested in going in on something like that to create a anr/abf resort?

Or would you prefer being able to go to different types of places through out the year?
    I guess what I’m trying to find out how many would be dead serious about a land locked private place to go to either during the summer or maybe do it in such a way that it could be a year round place to go. There’s all kinds of nudist resorts across the United States but nothing for anr/abf, it’s why I’m wondering if one should be created so that people here in the states could have a place to go and maybe when the pandemic is over others could come and have a place to go for anr/abf. I know for certain that there is no resorts like this or even a nudist resorts in Wyoming but yet there’s a lot of wide open spaces for something like this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another possibility might be renting out an appropriate sized cruise ship where there would be cabins for everyone, different ports of call to explore, food and entertainment on board and everyone ON the cruise would be from our group. Plus with the pandemic hit the industry took, maybe that would be less expensive split between everyone going? And we could even go on a shorter cruise just to try it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close