Anr/abf resort research

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Anr/abf resort research

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    PJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Wyoming

A couple of months ago someone wanted to find a resort that they could go to to relax and enjoy anr/abf, some said that something like that should be started where everyone could feel free to enjoy anr/abf openly without being frowned upon by other people.

[here is the original post]

I decided to email castaway travel to ask them if they would know a place where anr/abf would be accepted. But i also asked about a few other things to only because im a indoor nudist as well as being in anr/abf. I was told that Hedron 2 in Jamaica is about the only place that anr/abf would be accepted ( I’ll post the email that i received so everyone can read it). I wish there was one in the lower 48 but there isn’t.
    The only way for a anr/abf resort that could stand on its own two feet would have to be created by a large group of people, decide where it should be, raise funds to purchase property and for buildings, have a board of directors, etc. But this is about the best i can do.

PJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Wyoming

This is the email that i received:

Thank you for contacting Castaways Travel and inquire on an adult vacation. Hedonism resort in Negril Jamaica is the perfect setting to fulfill all of your fantasies. The resort is not only famous for its adult nature parties and entertainment. But also for the beautiful beaches, pool, Caribbean cuisine, and top shelf drinks, + many water sport also included.

Get more resort information, view pictures and read reviews from previous travelers here:
    Hedonism

Ages: 20s to 70s

Party central with 280 rooms. Adult singles and couples, all inclusive, party place. Something to do day and night…theme nights, clothing optional most places but clothing required in: Public areas, dining – restaurants, piano bar, disco, reception area.. Lifestyle friendly so the disco and hot tub at night can get pretty “steamy” and sexy. A little over an hour to hour and half from Montego Bay

Join one of our group trips: http://castawaystravel.com/group-trips/hedonism-ii-group-trips/
    Or let us know your travel dates for best rates and availability.
    We look forward assisting you with your travel plans.
    Thank you for your inquiry,
    Marylin Rendon
    Travel Consultant

800-470-2020
    Hours of operation 9-5 CST

View our latest newsletter

Free Vacation or Cruise?

Use American Express “Pay With Points” When You Travel with
    Castaways Travel or its parent, Fox Travel
    Ask about our Military/First Responder Benefits

curlycow
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

they said probably which means yes or no

M
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I can’t see adult breastfeeding being a problem at Hedonism at all. That’s tame considering its a swingers hotel. It all depends if you’re comfortable to openly enjoy that in such a wonderful location while one or more people hover over you both to take a good look I guess?

M
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Then again there’s safety in numbers. Maybe a few couples could organise a holiday at the same time swingers resort to feel more comfortable?

Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I agree with the ‘safety in numbers’ thought. It would be wonderful for some ABF-minded couples or individuals to gather in a place such as Hadonism, and be able to share and learn from each other in an open friendly environment. Discretion is normally a vital part of nursing due to the misjudgement or disapproval of others around us. To be able to enjoy it without fear of prejudice, and somewhere that offers plenty of amusements and luxuries, would certainly be a welcome change. If only there were places similar to Hadonism dotted around the globe.

Jack
    Spectator
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Before getting to questions of a 280 room resort, maybe we should start with the basics? Everything I have read so far suggests that the relationship is personal and intimate. Does anyone here have any experience with group ABF? What was it like? Was it pleasing?

Alexandra
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I quite like the idea of going on holiday at an ABF/ANR resort, just a sea of sun loungers around the pool and the women sat on the loungers with men and women just feeding away. I mean some can cover themselves if they want and not be on show feeding. But I just love the image of that group activity.

PJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Wyoming

Like i said in my original post, if something like this is wanted there would need to be a large amount of people who would want to go all at the same time and make arrangements with the travel agency to be able to get a special rate. I mean theres got to be a large group of us that get tired of the cold winters and want to go somewhere warm. Of course something like this would have to take place after the virus is over.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve known small groups in the past, that have met at a members property and held a campout with workshops on proper latch, methods for induction, and then had couple time to practice. That takes a smaller group , and a lot of trust for the owner to provide such a place. Could be liability issues etc.

Another group met in Las Vegas, but there was no open public participation.

Both were for couples or singles

Wwoman
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • South Carolina

Thank you for all the valuable info.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Thanks PJ for work you’ve put into this idea. BZ!

The idea of like minded couples getting together where there isn’t any Pooh poohing from others would be nice. Breastfeeding with your partner st the beach or a cabin in relaxing surroundings sounds great.

36DDs
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

Been to hedonism. Definitely not the spot I’d recommend. Its more like a fuck fest not a place for something intimate as this. I travel to Jamaica 2x year and I’d say no thanks on this over there. I’d rather do like other groups I’ve seen and rent a meeting room in vegas and then meet others one on one from the group and go from there

eugene
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Arizona

might i sudjest Castle Hot Springs, it out of the way not easy to get to but reopend for the first time on what 20 or more years

PJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Wyoming

Eugene, where is this place at?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close