So I’ve been Ghosted and blocked

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion So I’ve been Ghosted and blocked

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

I know I’m the LAST person you want to hear from, because you probably hate me, but that does suck and is uncaring to say the least. It happens a Lot, especially on line, so easy to do. It makes you question many things including yourself. It’s a tough road finding someone, and hard to stay in the fight, and it SHOULDN’T feel like a fight. Try hardest not to question yourself, that’s the one that’s the worst.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

@joanne, sorry to hear that. Don’t be hard on yourself. It’s not your fault.
    One way, it is good this happened before you meet. May be he is not right person. Things change. He should have communicated better and end this in a better way.
    Be strong. Have faith and don’t loss trust in others goodness.
    It’s ok to vent. That’s why we all are here, to support each other in time of need and to cheer success stories.
    Let your lactation journey continue.
    XOXOX

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

@joanne I’m so incredibly sorry to hear this happened to you. What an investment of your emotions, time, and heart! I pray that the person who values what you have to offer will appear in your life soon. You deserve every good thing!

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

So sorry to hear that, Juicy. It has happened to everyone on here I believe. It’s a shame. Maybe he was married or attached, who knows. But, better you know now than later that the words he said didn’t match his intent. He’s shown his colors. That’s part of the reason I stopped my efforts at inducing; that can be up to my partner to take care of when and if we get there.

Don’t give up hope. There are good guys out there, better guys than the one you were talking too. Lick your wounds, pick your chin up, and persevere.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m so sorry this happened to you. It was a vary crappy thing to do. As much as it hurts, there is someone better out there. Don’t quit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone, I just had to thank you all so much for your kind and supportive comments here and to the equally fabulous people who sent me private messages.

There have been some very shitty messages on this forum this last while and I seriously thought about leaving.

But the outpouring fsupport has been absolutely incredible. ABF is such a misunderstood topic and highly taboo that I have never uttered the words to a person i know. The only conversation I’ve had about it has been with mr ghost. So to be able to openly speak about it here has been the only way I can vent and I’m so glad you lovely people let me. I’m feeling grand today after a great nights sleep. I’ve decided to stop inducing and just take it as it comes from here on.. Thank you all

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

Aww so terribly sorry you’re going through this Juicy, that’s awful to be treated with such disregard. Thank you for bravely sharing such a vulnerable experience. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to hold space for you, to comfort you and perhaps help you feel not quite as alone.

Gently be kind to yourself. Especially as you’ve started inducing, the sense of loss can be escalated and impact hormone levels. That’s really painful and normal to feel. Remember we’re here for you.

Please lean on us in anyway you need to. Give yourself whatever amount of time you need to reflect and heal and protect yourself in whatever way feels right for you.

Sending warmth to you across the miles.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ghosting in my eyes is that you can’t have the balls to say what’s really on your heart, they maybe to embarrassed to say what they want to say to spare your feelings cause it might hurt you, but in reality it hurts more to lie or just disappear without a reason why and you start question if it’s you and all types of thoughts come in.

If that was me I’d just continue with meeting new people he blocked you with no reason why so therefore you should continue doing you as if nothing happened, your only lucky that someone wants to involve themselves with you and shows it cause not many people are good at being honest good or bad.

All the best.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close