So I’ve been Ghosted and blocked

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion So I’ve been Ghosted and blocked

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So it’s happened. I have been speaking to, whatsapping and videocalling with a man since July this year. ANR was a massive deal for him too and something he wanted for over a decade. He was also the first man I allowed myself to get excited about. We got on fantastic or so I thought and were in contact almost daily since July. Thinking we were both on the same page, I started inducing in prep for us meeting. We had made plans to meet for our first nursing session in 2 weeks time and by his own admission he was as excited about it as I was, so much so i ordered a new button front dress in order to fulfill how he always imagined it would go. Well during the week he blocked me on whatsapp and phone, no goodbye, no anything. I am the kind of person who needs a good while to get comfortable with someone, esp someone who I was going to allow be the first to suckle from me. I am gutted for allowing myself to be vulnerable with someone, it’s something I never do and never will again. I feel so much like just deleting my profile this past few days, but know I prob need it more than ever. Sorry for this post, I just need to rant cause it’s not exactly the kinda thing I was broadcasting and had no one else to tell.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sorry to hear this has happened to you. Ghosting is just such a low thing to do, especially so far along in a new relationship!

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Thats terrible. Shame you invested so much of yourself just to be ghosted. It happens so much. It’s hard to find someone serious. Sorry you had to go through that.

Fredric
    Participant
    • Male
    • Rep. of Ireland

it’s people like these who ruin it for the rest of us, I’m as frustrated as you are right now, some people just don’t realize how lucky they are just to be noticed by a woman like yourself. please please please don’t let him ruin you for the rest of us. and give it another chance

Tim
    Spectator
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

It’s quite a painful thing to accept. I myself have had lots of disappointments on here – but I carry on in hope of finding someone who appreciates me and the joy of anr. Best thing is to leave it a couple of days then pick yourself up again – easy to say but worth persevering x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Juicy- it happens to all of us at least once I think if you’re truly willing to be vulnerable. Don’t let it happen again, please, protect your heart, but be open to being vulnerable once they have earned your trust. You’re worth it and what comes around goes around. If he’s on this site, I’d love to be warned that there is a horrible man out there preying upon kind women. Whatever his excuse is, you’re better than he is and he’s just a coward and a liar. You’re better off without him my dear. ❤️❤️😘😘😘😘

Anonymous
    Inactive

Listen to some Lizzo and be kind to yourself. Xoxo 💋

Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Juicy I’m so sorry it’s happened to you and it sounds like you did everything you could to protect yourself like the video calls and WhatsApp. Don’t give up!

It kind of happened to me where he just disappeared, I don’t know if he blocked me but months later came back saying how sorry he was and that he missed me! I know that doesn’t help now but he’s the loser!

Scooter Larry
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Kentucky

I’m sorry to hear this. It sucks to be treated like that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Juicy- thank you for sharing this on here. It makes you a brave person. I’m willing to bet that this has happened to most of us, who are sincere and trusting. Time heals all.

ABF Guy
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Brutal. People. Just… people.

If you’re interested, I have an attempt at an explanation.

The idea of an ANR is consuming: it’s everything an interested guy could possibly want.

However, when confronted with it, when it’s really so close he can hold it, all of the sacrifices become clear: 4+ hours a day nursing; a loss of sleep; hobbies, activities, family and friends he will miss out on; probably a ton of commuting time; and most importantly, a committed relationship to someone he hardly knows.

The pros/cons are a tough sell for most men.

With a compatible romantic partner, an ANR is a no-brainer. But with someone one hardly knows? Tough to commit.

Anyway, that experience sounds crappy. Especially since you two seemed compatible. These fake ABF guys make the search so difficult!

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Sorry to hear that this crap had to happen to you. Sending hugs from Ohio.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Anonymous
    Inactive

This keeps happening to me as well. Sad thing is people only want one thing on here most of the time and that’s how it is. Keep your chin up and keep on keeping on. We got you girl!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey ABF Guy- that is all true. This is also true, that you should communicate this with your potential partner. You discuss your fears and thoughts around a possible relationship and you reflect by yourself that this is something that you truly want. We’re all adults here and responsible for our actions.

Daniel
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

I am so sorry darling I know it is extremely hard when people just stop talking with you. It has happened to me also numerous times the just stop and block you with no reason. They could at least say the moved on or something. I enjoy talking with everyone. Don’t worry the right one is out there just keep looking.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close