Hi, Ladies this ones for you

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Hi, Ladies this ones for you

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I’ll be the first one to say I don’t enjoy being harassed or constantly messaged. However, I am interested in creating a relationship, acknowledging that the right partner might not be local to me, and there are gentlemen out there I might not immediately see in search function. Some gentlemen also check the site infrequently.
    So, on one hand I do want to know about a gentleman aligned with my needs and interests. On the other, I don’t want to manage endless messages from someone who doesn’t want to genuinely connect or progress. It seems tough to find a happy medium here.

I think the key is…if you message a lady, make your first impression meaningful. Have a good profile pic and text. Message with a meaningful paragraph, not just a one liner. Let that sit. Don’t pester. She will look at your profile and decide from there. I guess? That’s pretty much how I operate.
    And yes, I know my profile is non descriptive. Working on that. There’s a lot to manage here in just a weeks time!

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

Well said @treasurechest!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Morty: First of I’m well of the statistic number ratio from men to women as it’s mostly men than women and the numbers are increasing gradually, Second of all I was only making an assumption about women on sites like this to be “chased” because I or you don’t know every woman’s intention to why they are here they all have their reasons they don’t have to share, but since you know the females on this website specifically so so well and better than me please enlighten me i’d like to know 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you to those who participated and actually gave me answer instead of belittling me for what I don’t know.

I appreciate the feedback

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jay: you said you were trying to read the room, maybe, just maybe if you read the different threads you would of realized that women have made mention of the reasons why they block guys, and one of the greatest reasons was because of guys not backing off once they told them no they weren’t interested. didn’t you not read them and understand what the ladies were saying. was that concept lost on you.
    But now I take it you have the answer to your question, so what did you learn from all this.

Marissa
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

One should just read a profile.. Before anything. It would be nice if there was an option to but married and not interested.

Clearly people don’t know how to read. I have had messages and friend requests .I have no desire to respond but here because we all have the same interests and should be supportive.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No means no.

Honestly, if a man I’m not interested in messages me, I will say thanks but no thanks ONLY if I think that message will be well received.

If I find a man conceited, or creepy, or pushy, or entitled, I will usually fail to respond in a timely manner or at all. Reason being that I don’t want to argue with a stranger. Quite honestly, it’s not my job to tell a man precisely what he’s doing that is so off-putting to me. How is that going to benefit anyone? It will inevitably be a fight. Best to just move on.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close