Has anyone stayed with an inexperienced partner?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Has anyone stayed with an inexperienced partner?

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

It is very important to adjust the suckle to your partner. At times I’ve had to relax a bit because her nipples were very sensitive or that I was too intense at that moment. A simple mention is all it took.
    Teeth marks, yikes! 😬

Sam
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I agree that it may be easier for a woman to be the inexperienced one when nursing. I have had about 5 first time nurses over the past 25 years. They were each understandably very uneasy at first but they remembered how safe they felt when we chatted online, on the phone, or over a meal. They knew that I was a safe place and wanted it to be special for both of us. When we started each was so tense. But that broke in just minutes. The caressing and nurturing came quickly to some naturally. But a few I had to tell that it made it much more special for me that way. They came to enjoy it as much as I did. Later I tried to put that in our conversation beforehand because it is so special for both partners. But they all became sensational partners after only a couple times, if not immediately.

I remember my first time. I was so clueless. I had to think about all of it. Do I need to suck? Or do I need to act like there is milk there? I chose the latter and quickly came up with a very natural, functional method of nursing. I don’t know how I came up with the tongue’s function in it all, but it is key to all nursing. I have changed it very little since that first time but am always open to suggestions. It only took about two times to gain some confidence in my skills. But I am humble enough to listen and learn. That is the key to any relationship. Hope this helps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@swellerfeller

That’s great advice for newcomers, both men and women.

Sam
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I was afraid of posting it because we can be pretty critical sometimes (me included). I thought we were being pretty hard on the newbies. It is hard figuring out this gig, y’know. We hear about “sucking tits” in a a harsher world but that is not what we are doing. And grasping that and what it entails is not instinctual or natural for most, I believe. I think these newcomers need to be embraced and “walked with” if they are willing to learn. And it has been very rewarding for me to coach them into our beautiful world. So please… be gentle with them. They can be us very soon. And TY Water Lily for your kind words.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close