29M | DC/MD/VA/PA/WV/DE | Serious About Finding an ABF Connection

› Personal Ads & Forum › Personal Ads – Men Seeking › 29M | DC/MD/VA/PA/WV/DE | Serious About Finding an ABF Connection

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #805434
    Latching Asian Man
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA

    Hello again!

    I’ve posted on ABFHeaven a number of times looking for an ABF relationship, or potentially something more casual to explore, and despite putting myself out there, I haven’t actually met anyone yet!

    I’m still very serious about finding someone I genuinely click with. Rather than continuing to make completely different posts every time, I thought I’d put everything together in one place so anyone interested can get a better idea of who I am and what I’m looking for.

    I’m not just looking to exchange messages indefinitely. I am serious about meeting someone. Of course, I’d like to get to know each other and establish some comfort and trust first, but ultimately I’m hoping to move from talking online to actually meeting in person.

    For anyone new to my posts, and for anyone who has come across me before, I’ve collected my previous posts below. I’ve written quite a bit about myself, what I’m looking for, and what I’m hoping to find, so I’m including them here as additional background and information rather than trying to repeat everything in this post.

    Previous posts:

    Post 1 (One of my Longer Posts): https://abfheaven.com/forums/topic/suckling-intimacy-rooted-in-trust-and-deep-eye-contact-m4f-seeking-abf-partner/

    Post 2 (Oh Gosh, I was 28, I’m turning 30 soon!): https://abfheaven.com/forums/topic/28m-m4f-remote-worker-seeking-abf-partner/

    Post 3 (My Search!): https://abfheaven.com/forums/topic/dc-md-va-pa-usa-countrywide-29m-seeking-a-genuine-connection/

    And if you’re having trouble finding my profile, here’s a direct link:

    My profile: https://abfheaven.com/members/asianmathnerd

    If anything I’ve written resonates with you, feel free to reach out. Tell me a little about yourself, what you’re looking for, and what caught your attention.

    I’d genuinely like to finally meet someone rather than simply make another post saying I’m looking. So if you’ve been considering reaching out, this is your invitation! Thank you!

    #805717
    Tom
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

    Good luck man. Hang in there it will happen!

    #813445
    Latching Asian Man
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA

    Hanging in there…! No messages at all so far…!

    #817177
    Latching Asian Man
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA

    Checking in again… Feel free to take a look at my profile and previous posts! I’d love to share a photo of myself if anyone is interested! ❤️

    #820148
    Latching Asian Man
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA

    Live, love, laugh. 🔱

    I check my messages every single day so feel free to reach out any time you want. I am respectful your time, wants and needs and therefore I am very responsive and give full effort without any reservations. I am a man who will be yours.

    I have created a high-quality profile that shares who I am as a genuine human being who has dreams, hopes, and goals in life. I intend to incorporate ABF into a relationship we can both live, love, and laugh about for many years to come.

    Thank you for everyone’s support and I hope we talk soon! 🌻

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close