Has anyone stayed with an inexperienced partner?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Has anyone stayed with an inexperienced partner?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@flowrgardn
    I agree, a lot depends on the inexperienced person’s desire to learn. We all started as beginners. Perhaps desire to learn is in proportion to their truest desire. I too have had inexperienced partners who thought they knew more than than information I provided. Of course, they did not.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@jules

Thanks Jules, I’m not surprised to hear that. Neither have I. I was hoping someone would say they had great success with an experienced partner.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@nickny

I think even for some people who understand the difference, it’s not just not natural for them or they don’t want to learn.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@pureboy

Thanks for saying that, I guess that’s what I imagine it’s like for many sho suckle and love it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@nips2lips

Thanks Bob, there is a big difference in enjoying breast play and nursing. I’m not sure that a lot of men realize that is the case.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@msaeval

Did any of those inexperienced people turn out to be truly into nursing and good nursers?

If you’re comfortable saying that here, if not, understand 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

@humbleowl95

I understand it can be frustrating, for all of us. At least you found this site and I’m sure there are more sites out there that may have someone more local to you.

Good luck

Anonymous
    Inactive

@grogman
    Yes I’ve heard many men say it was a learned technique, but you learned it because you had the desire to learn it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My boyfriend (partner) didn’t have any experience prior and we’ve been together 2.5 years. I shared videos and had to do very little coaching. I think for some it’s just instinctual.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@aprilnl1983

Hi April, that’s very encouraging to hear, thanks for sharing.

MsAeval
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Connecticut

@treasurechest That is a great write up, and I agree completely. I will be sending people to your blog in the future.

@natasha
    I am thinking back, and can’t recall if any of those discussions ever resulted in a meeting. I don’t think they did.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@treasurechest
    Hey lady, I miss your hilarious and intelligent presence 🤩 hope you are well.

Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

I wouldnt meet anyone inexperienced. I remember a few years back a lady here posted images of her breasts black and blue. They were absolutely destroyed with bruises after meeting someone inexperienced. No thanks.

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

@juicyboobies you are right and if I remember correctly the first layers of skin had been broken so there was an open wound. I couldn’t believe it! A prime example why ladies need to be so careful of who they allow to touch them.

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

@natasha ve must kavetch mus and sqiverl

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close