F4M-DFW looking for a man willing to dedicate to a marathon suckling session.

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking F4M-DFW looking for a man willing to dedicate to a marathon suckling session.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Liz
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I hope you are doing good with all this nothingness to do lol That is why I decided now would be the best time to focus on re-inducing lactation because all I have is time right now with this going on. I am seeking a man in the DFW Area willing to hangout for a couple of days and dedicate to suckling every few hours around the clock. I have started back on Domperidone and pumping but really need a suckling partner willing to dedicated at least 2 or so days to hanging out and suckling cosistently every so many hours and then I will get my milk to come in much faster. If you are interested let me know. Any way thanks for the message and hope you stay safe and healthy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Elizabeth,
    I wish I was in DFW to marathon worship and suck your breasts. I am in Wisconsin, but very intrigued by your story. Are you looing to produce milk (yummmm) for a certain reason or only for pleasure… And is it possible for any lady to produce milk after takign Domperidone? Or does it require a prior pregnancy? Maybe one day I will meet you. Thank you for any information you share. Feel free to direct message me as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kik me at jcb226

Gama
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Wish I’d that person and Be your Slave alll day and days long until this crisis is over lol

Hope you find and wish you the best

Matt
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Hello there, I live by Texas Motor Speedway and am available. I am 32, have experience in anr and enjoy it a lot. Here is my email if you are interested. mattemail1987 at gmail

Thanks.
    Matt

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I am near the parkland hospital area. I’m available and let me know. jackylobber@gmail.com Is my email, feel free to drop a hi 🙂

Liz
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I do not do kik or any platforms like it. I do apologize but I feel those platforms leave too much room for people to be fake, hide or lie about things. You are welcome to private message me.

Tittyluver
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Utah

Very interested but on the road all the time

Robert
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Omg. I would be in heaven. I wish we lived closer I wished you lived in Columbus Ohio. Where are the Ohio women with this attitude???? Good luck sweetie. Hugs

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Hello was wondering if you had found anyone to help with what you needed yet if not I PMd you. Have a great day 🙂

Michael Beggs
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Hello Elizabeth

We have chatted a few times, and was wondering if you may be interested in meeting up. I can breastfeed for hours, and im experienced ready to breastfeed. please let me know your availability.

Mike

Jack
    Spectator
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Hi Elizabeth, In addition to the domperidone, you might also consider fenugreek. It is a spice and can be taken either as tea or as a seasoning in food. I don’t know whether it is one of those folk wisdom things or whether there is any experimental basis for it. It can be found in health food stores and in supermarkets with large spice sections. It is good in stews.

Anthony
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Hi!
    I’m very interested!
    Experienced, and local.
    PM me, let’s chat!

Michael Beggs
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I live in Arlington, and willing to breastfeed your breasts as long as you want. Willing to travel to you as well.

Mike

De-NuFlaeva
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

Sounds very interesting!!! Yummy!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close