› Personal Ads & Forum › Personal Ads – Women Seeking › Washington D.C. area / 30F4M #DMV area – I need a good mouth to destress with ;)
- This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 5 days ago by
Byron.
-
AuthorPosts
-
June 15, 2026 at 11:58 am #758936
Must be 28+, disease free, an eager mouth and a great cuddler. Looking for someone who can host or has a spacious backseat 😉 Must be willing to drive to me and vibe check. I need to get to know you first and trust you before meetup. I also would like it if we have a natural chemistry and you can make me laugh. Im looking for a deeper connection and bond. Physical attraction is also important.
I’m 5’2″, 140 lbs, with juicy c cups and plump nipples. Come find out more 💋June 15, 2026 at 4:01 pm #758979Im available most weekends if you wanna talk. I dont know about a spacious backseat as I drive a Honda. And I turn 28 in October. 😁
June 15, 2026 at 8:13 pm #759071Hi – see Curious Desire’s poetry posting. I added some text to her verse. Tell me what you think, please?
June 19, 2026 at 2:26 pm #760675Anonymous
Inactivesent you a DM. 38, northern VA, Disease free, great mouth. Have truck, will travel. Hope to talk soon
June 22, 2026 at 10:58 pm #762627Just DM’d you. I definitely overachieve on your age requirement (I’m 76!). Also disease-free, super eager mouth with considerable suckling experience, and couldn’t agree more that cuddling is the BEST! Willing to come to you, vibe check, etc. Totally agree on the importance of chemistry, eager to test out my ability to make you laugh, and would SO love to find someone with whom I can have a genuine, deep connection. That kind of intimacy is the key, as fas as I’m concerned. Also hoping to demonstrate that physical attraction needn’t necessarily be constrained by chronological age. What do you think? Might we be worth giving it a try?
~ Steve
June 24, 2026 at 8:21 pm #763365hello, im daniel im free wkdays to suckle
September 9, 2026 at 1:44 am #805542Hello Rinny,
I live in SWDC and can host. I am single, straight, and D/D-free. I would love to meet for a meal or drink, to talk and see if we click. If so, I have the time and space to accommodate your desires. Whether that is an end-of-day distress, a weekend worship/connection/affectionate alone, or a, “come and get me now.” -
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.