Are the women serious

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Are the women serious

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I would really like to know if the women are serious about lactating? I find that they just make excuses when you talk to them not to be involved. I like to hear from men and women about their experience.

Brittany
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I don’t think guys appreciate how difficult the process can be. It takes a LOT of domperidone for most women. It seems guys are under the impression that suckling alone can make a woman lactate. Whatever. A lot to learn…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know it takes a lot of work and willing to do my part. It’s a great reward

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sucking and manual massaging are the best for that . Drugs aren’t always the answer and dom. Isn’t safe to start with that’s why drs don’t like to give it out. And it’s banned in the us. Causes heart problems. I wouldn’t use it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can only speak for myself. I am serious. It takes the right partner. It takes a lot of work and I want it with the right person for me. No random sucklers.

Brittany
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Florida

For most women, sucking and manual massage just won’t do it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You need to read some .

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Maryland

I don’t think men understand the commitment and energy it takes to become fully induced. Men who aren’t with their partners regularly, strictly reap the benefit of lactation. Do we feel great after a session? Yes! Do we see a slight to moderate change in production? Yes

However women are pumping 4-8 times per day, modifying their work day, some modify their sleep, use TENS machines, some are introducing dom, some are using supplements all while trying to be inconspicuous. Also don’t forget the funds it takes to purchase a decent pump/pumps, dom, supplements, and pumping replacement parts.

To hear someone say women are making an “excuse” to not lactate is selfish especially to be on the receiving end. If a woman says she’s isn’t interested move on but don’t accuse her of making excuses.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You clearly dont realise the time energy and commitment women put into this. I am now 9 weeks into inducing lactation. That’s 9 weeks of pumping my breasts every 2 hours, 9 weeks of my time and commitment,9 weeks I’ve turned down lunch, dinners or drinks with friends if I knew I wouldn’t be back in time to pump, cracked nipples, painful breasts, the expense of buying breastpump, moringa, goats rue, liquid gold, bigger nursing bras, tens machine. And while I didnt start off doing night pumping I have been waking every night religiously for at least 6 weeks of that to pump. Ive also now ordered dom again at my expense and will be putting my health at risk by taking it.
    I’m fully committed and that’s why I’ll also be as picky and choosy as I damn please about who gets to suckle them.

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

Perhaps something to consider is a woman being on this site does not necessarily mean she wants to lactate.

People desire ANR/ABF for a huge range of reasons and dry nursing fits within that spectrum.

As others have mentioned, inducing lactation is a huge commitment and impact to a woman’s life. As someone who has attempted it several times over a twenty year time span, I won’t attempt it again unless it’s part of a deeply bonded loving connection that evolves in a committed relationship.

Even then, I don’t want the focus to be on milk production. I want the focus to be on connection, then I believe the milk will naturally happen, and the quantity will be what’s needed.

I’m of the mindset that domperidone can be risky for a woman’s health and each woman makes their own decision about taking it. I do think it’s entirely possible to lactate without it given the right mindset and environment.

To assume all women here want to lactate is similar to assuming all men are willing to make such a huge commitment themselves.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’re assuming ever woman hear wants to lactate. There are plenty of women on this site who are not looking for relationships or the commitment of inducing. There are plenty of men here who simply want to engage in breast worship or dry suckling. If you are only interested in lactating women you should probably look specifically for women who are already lactating. Expecting a woman to lactate just because she is interested in anr/abf is pretty narrow minded especially if that woman is not interested in inducing at all. Everyone’s interest and goals are a little different, you’ve just got to find someone whose interests and goals closely align with yours.

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

Alot of the Women I found weren’t serious and just time waisters left the site unintentionally for 7 months to wrap myself into work. Because I wasn’t getting any responses. Like another gent said when I posed a complaint last year around the holiday Season “he said its a “free site so don’t expect too much” although because it’s a free site you would think more women would take advantage of the opportunities instead of paying on a paid ABF or ANR site….SMH.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds like you have a lot expectations. My girlfriend ( met from here), didn’t want to lactate. I get it. It’s alot of work,for both parties. And we both decided that it was about connection. Maybe you need to find a wet nurse. Since you just want milk.

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

There has to be a connection for abf/anr to work. If the connection isn’t there, it isn’t going to happen. Personally I’m turned off by men who are only looking for lactation….they miss the whole point of abf/anr. MOST women are not interested in lactation but in the process….Most men are not interested in the time commitment of getting to lactation, which is long and involved, so they actually are interested in the connection and suckling, not lactation. Lactation is a bonus if a couple gets there and wants to put in the time. I agree with Jesse Douglas, it sounds like you need a wet nurse since you just want milk. Then you don’t have to worry about connection.

NJ Milkmaid or Milkmaid of NJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Great answers ladies! Insulting question from Kevin. I like this site. Active with mostly nice people.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close