Are the women serious

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Are the women serious

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

Exactly Bella!! Nailed it.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

We cannot generalize. Majority of men may not understand. I am sure few here who do understand and appreciate dedication by women. There are few men here too for whom dry or wet doesn’t matter, but looking for connection and that special bond. I am one of them. There are many factors to have relationship working, like age, distance, scheduling at times personal commitments etc. It is hard to find right appreciating partner. It takes time and patience, but at time do get frustrating.
    Good luck to all. Hope all do find what they are looking for.

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

Lady Oceana, excellent response.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

I think LadyO is right about the connection between the man and women creating lactation, and the correct amount. I don’t know enough about the supplements to comment on there efficacy. I just think a woman’s body responds to her and her partners needs. But maybe I’m a romantic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree. It takes a bound and not just sucking on a set of breast. Men need to be more educated on adult breastfeeding.

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

If you aren’t in for the long haul. A women is less likely to want to induce. It takes alot of time energy anr resources to produce. Unless post pregnancy. So most don’t want to go through all that if it’s not for the long team. On another note. Anr/abf should not focus on the milk. If the milk happens. It should be an enhancement to the nursing. I see other men. And all they say is looking for a lactating lady. It’s really not that easy honestly.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

You’re right Joe, focus on the relationship and each others needs,pleasure,and connection. And comfort and safety, most especially for the women.
    Let it flow from there. Pun intended.

Alexa
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Florida

It doesn’t take any work for you. It takes domperidone which not everyone can tolerate. I became very ill taking it. No amount of suckling will produce without it

Alexa
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Florida

I wish men actually educated themselves on this. If you’re into anr I would think it’s imperative to know how lactation is actually facilitated rather than thinking it’s suckling.

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Actually @alexa34544 I know quite a few women who reached lactation without dom. It jist take alot more time and dedication. Some men out there like myself do understand how much goes into it. Making and maintaining milk is very difficult. You have to be on a strict schedule of pumping or nursing every couple of hours. You have to watch what you eat. Drink tons of water. Even something as simple as your birth control can determine if you can produce or not. And there’s plenty a partner can do to help. Weather its nursing itself. Providing moral support. Aiding in breast massage. Helping pay for supplement,pump parts,tens unit ect. Will most go that far no. Only ones who really want and are dedicated to it will.

Kat
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oklahoma

Absolutely! However, I come across a lot of guys, and I call them that because they are pretty selfish and not gentlemen, want a fly by night and do not realize or care that for women starting to lactate it is the day after that being together is important to ease engorgement and help lactation.

On the other hand, if you are already producing, it may not be as necessary and pumping may help. For me, personally, pumping does not work. I need the intimacy. It is arousing and a stress reliever. Pumping is a hassle and stressful. Unless your partner will help with that too.

This is more of a partnership, for me, and not just another thing a woman/I will do for or with just any man.

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

It surprises me when people claim it’s not possible to lactate without domperidone or strict schedules. I think it’s as varied as there are women.

For example, if a woman primarily wants the sexual high of feeling milked, close bonding in a relationship may not bring her closer to lactation.

If a woman is very opposed to using a drug like domperidone, were she to use it there likely would be no results.

ANR/ABF is very much about bonding to many people, myself included, but the mindset and support through whatever means chosen for each woman and couples can be drastically different.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Even on a site like this there are still far too many, both male & female who totally miss the point. It’s a relationship that has the act of nursing/suckling as a part of it. Each to their own I suppose but it might be a good thing to have one section only for those not interesting in anything serious or committed and another for those of us who only desire a committed nursing relationship. Likely it would exacerbate an already shallow pool of possibilities but at least you’d not be running headlong into those wanting you only as one of several sucklers. I think perhaps we all also need to widen our nets in the sense that we all have an ideal type in mind or worse, someone who is essentially a clone of ourselves in likes, hobbies and even the physical appearance. After all, we claim to want a relationship. Not a sycophant.

LadyOceana, you make good points.

Snow cat
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Washington state

Put it simply, I will only try to induce if I was in a committed relationship with a man and living with him. I am not a drive by dairy.

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

Darren you raise interesting points. Often people forget there are so many things aside from having similar motivation for desiring ANR/ABF that need to mesh.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close