Would you Travel for a ABF or ANR relationship?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Would you Travel for a ABF or ANR relationship?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

Or is that a bit too extreme. Me personally I decided to stick to my local area.

I have traveled to England for love once; in my late 20’s. However the relationship ended abruptly do to long distance.

But for others; are you willing to take the risk?

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Maryland

Nope, not at all!
    I’m met so many flakes locally, I’d never travel a significant distance. I would have to travel to the area for something else like work not specifically for ANR/ABF.

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

OK sounds good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do travel long distance for my boyfriend (who’s also my ANR partner). But our situation is different than most as we’ve talked as friends for almost 3 years before meeting and we talked on video everyday for a few months before taking the leap to finally meet in person. So my opinion is that if you form a good connection through text/phone/video, then the next logical step is to travel to meet that person. I too went through several local partners who were just fly by sucklers. So for me, the distance is worth it for the connection we have together.

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Hmm OK ever past experience I’ve had that was long distance didn’t last and was doomed from the start good for you though.

DJ
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Idaho

As a consultant use to travel all the time. Was able to enjoy many relationships with the local ABF community. Now not so much.

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

Years ago I had a disastrous long distance relationship where the fellow lied about nearly everything for over a year. Lied on the phone, on video, in person. Massive amounts of deceit and red flags that somehow I was blind to.

Fast forward to the present and @johnny5 and I are going to meet in December though we’re over 3000 miles apart.

When two people are open and honest and truly connect, I believe the risk is worth it once trust is built.

A few months ago I would have said the risk was absolutely not worth it, in particular the risk to one’s heart.

My perspective has greatly shifted though.

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Good luck I wish you all the best

Penelope
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Georgia

I definitely would travel even relocate but I’ve also experienced the flaky behavior redundantly within the short period time of even know abf existed.

Kat
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oklahoma

Yes

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

I’m not totally Agaisnt traveling for love I mean I did it back when I was in my late twenties to Emgland. I actually think it’s very important to be in love especially when you’re young. But there are also risk to consider too before traveling.

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

I don’ r mind fly the lady over to meet, but I won’t just hopping on a plane to meet someone unless we talked and connected for a considerable time

Anonymous
    Inactive

Within limits. We all have jobs and responsibilities and as much as we all desire a relationship, oft times it’s better to limit travel to a few hours driving. Cross country or international just has too many struggles and a relationship needs in person time.

Sean
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

For me personally to actually form a relationship, I’d also say I’d have to stay local and get to know the person. If I was already in an established relationship, I would travel because thing in life happen that may require someone to move and I’d be willing to do more for someone I have an established relationship with over a starting a relationship from a distance from the start.

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

There are fine ppl everywhere, why travel? Lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close