Whats the deal with age?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Whats the deal with age?

• This topic has 18 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Johnny
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Georgia

It’s been really hard for me to find a partner, and I think it’s because of my age. Should I continue seeking or should I just give up? It’s been tough trying to find the right answer to this. All opinions welcome.

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

It’s hard for everyone. I am seeking an anr for past 8 years without success. You prob are a bit on the young side for some but there are others who probably wont mind your age. I personally am looking someone similar to my own age, but they all appear to be married lol. I cant win.

Anonymous
    Inactive

`if you’re looking/ talking to older ladies,at least I for one don’t want to even start with one so young for the following reasons: I’m searching for long term,which isn’t going to be someone so young who has never married or possibly has no children,because it puts a time limit on the relationship.
    Also,some guys so young don’t want to be out in public with an older woman.
    That’s a couple of my reasons anyway.

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Tami, you hit the nail on the head but I’d like to add:
    I can’t, in good conscience, be with a guy who is younger than my children.
    And to the younger guys not wanting to be seen in public with us, don’t think you’re smooth and only going to reap the rewards of the experience and wisdom behind closed doors without bringing something to the table. 😘

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

It all depends on what you want in a relationship. Younger or older, having a lot in common goes far in getting past any age difference. I suppose having someone my age would be swell for enjoying retirement in six years.
    The one for you is out there.
    Just keep them peepers peeped. 😁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Right on New Jersey!
    I put that in because he said he decided no one would ever meet his kids till after they turned 18,which is very one sided.
    Also,some of the younger guys seem to think they should be getting a sugar mama,while bringing nothing to the table
    except drama.

Johnny
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

What do you mean exactly when you say “bring something to the table” Tami? So I can get an idea what to offer and such.

Anonymous
    Inactive

`I mean a steady job,working vehicle,not a bunch of drama with a wife or girlfriend, maturity.
    I’m sure the other ladies could add to this list!

Morgan
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Your add specifies a very small area that you are willing to travel. That severely limits your choices. I might omit/edit your willingness to travel. It’s honestly hard for everyone here.

Johnny
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

I mean I travel pretty well around Georgia, but having a steady day to day relationship would be hard, unless they’re willing to do weekends. Like I said I can travel but it’s just the consistency that I worry about, feeling I can’t meet their day to day needs.

btrfly
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

I think age may play a part in your search. At least for me it would. But there are some other things I noticed in your post and responses that I will touch on.

1. You are the same age as my child. Thats just too weird for me.
    2. Lack of experience
    3. At 22 can you financially help out your partner? Dom, meds, pump, and rhe diet restrictions that come with lactation and the time it takes to make things happen. This isn’t expected, but VERY much appreciated. After all it can get very expensive.
    4. Your availability. Anr, for me has a daily task. A regimen. And I’m sure other woman con vouch for their daily routines. We don’t get days off from our schedule to maintain milk. And you seem to only be available on weekends. Is it because you still live at home?
    5. Can you provide a safe environment at 22? Meaning your own place and not with 5 roommates?

These are all things we have to consider and negotiate with as a potential partner.

After 16 hrs this is all my tired brain can come up atm.

Galacta
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

He just wants to nurse, not get married. Surely there is someone in GA who could let the guy suckle? How else will he get experience?

Ryan (female)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Washington state

I second butterfly here. Even just nursing, women tend to think this way. Anr/abf relations can get complicated with the hormones and emotions. We don’t want to waste time investing in those who can’t truly stay. That being said, women closer to your age will be in the same life phase and mindset where brevity or complicated relationships is easier. Expectations are different as well.

Have faith, you will find someone.

Johnny
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

What I’m getting here is I should just stop looking until I can I’m older and can provide for a partner what their needs are and also gain experience somehow along the way. I think I’m just going to call it and wait 30 years I guess. Thanks for all the feed back. Hope everyone finds what their looking for.

HighDesertMilk
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Mexico

Aww Johnny, I’m sorry you’re discouraged. Remember, advice on this thread is from women who aren’t willing to suckle you. There is someone out there for you! I am 40 and am not typically attracted to younger men. However, I am also looking for abf experience and to have fun and I gave someone a chance who is 12 years younger than I and it’s been great fun! I don’t ever see it being a serious or exclusive relationship, but it’s great for now. Keep your chin up, and keep on being unapologetically YOU!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close