Whats the deal with age?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Whats the deal with age?

• This topic has 18 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Minnesota

As one man quoted “if life gives you lemons, then make lemon aid”! I have seen and talked with a lot of both men and women on this very subject! And I have found that it’s not age that plays a role in a relationship of this magnitude! It’s the fact that we are all looking for the diamond in the sea! I have a very deep appreciation for a man that can just up and leave his life for his partner! And to never look back! Can any one of the women on this chat/site say the same thing of them self’s? If the answer is no!! Please try and not give any advice to this young man! He doesn’t need the emotional let down! I will also say, that I know of a man, that hung himself, from a person on this site, that he was going to marry!

Rose
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Connecticut

John, that’s a bold statement saying women can’t give advice to the OP simply because they aren’t willing to leave their life for a partner. Especially when HE asked WOMEN for the advice and insight. And then to make the giant leap from letting someone down emotionally to your friend that committed suicide?! Wildly inappropriate. Shame on you.

John
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Minnesota

Hell! Are we not aloud to talk freely about the life that we all have to live with or without? If anyone wants to take a survey on this site on the subject of have’s and have not’s! I’m pretty sure that you will find that there are more have not’s, than have’s! We all try and lie to our self’s! When can we all just come together and live in peace and strength! Just stop and free the breasts!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My advice for all younger guys, (and all single guys of any age for that matter), is to just go out there and date and you’ll find your ANR partner much faster than any of these ANR/ABF sites. Simply put, if you begin a relationship with any lady that enjoys breast stimulation then you’ll most likely be able to evolve that relationship to at least one nursing session per day. Lactation may be questionable but one dry session per day is so much better in quenching our cravings than no sessions day-after-day for years on end. So go out and date and find out if she enjoys breast stimulation. If she does then go slow with your intentions. Don’t jump right into pushing her to nurse you. Let the relationship grow first and then ease into it. Good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close