Torbagun – The super breast milk herb

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Torbagun – The super breast milk herb

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Avery
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Minnesota

Last year, I had a breast feeding partner that very interested in increasing her milk supply. I did some research into milk stimulants and discovered an herb called Torbagun. It had claims to increase breast milk by 30%! I bought a plant and put it in my garden (along with fresh turmeric.) I grew several full plants last year and this. Unfortunately my partner had life issues and decided to stop (begin 2 hours away had something to do with it.). So I have more turmeric and Torbagun that currently need (I ate a lot of it myself… and no, I didn’t start lactating lol). I would love to send some to a woman that’s interested in trying it to increase milk supply. Message me if you’re interested, but please be serious. I only have enough for one or two requests.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interested…I am lactating but would
    Love to increase my supply.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What does it taste like? Do you steep it for a tea? or add it to food? color of it? Sounds very interesting.

Avery
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Minnesota

It’s green and tastes like a minty basil. It is a semi succulent, so its leaves are really soft, thick and juicy. I should try to make tea out of it and let you know what that’s like. I did make jam out of it, which was nice. I noticed that it doesn’t withstand heat very well. I have been eating it by it self. If gives me a healthy feeling body tingle.

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Canada

This is so fascinating and so wonderful you were supportive to this extent.

I’ve never heard of this herb before, but quickly googled it and wow!

Good to know about in case I’m ever lactating again, thank you for sharing the information.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close