The Magic of the Female Body

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion The Magic of the Female Body

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vinman
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I just came across this rather interesting post on Reddit under r/AdultBreastfeeding. Much of the post talks about avoiding lactation while pumping, but skip down to the paragraph that begins with “For ANR”. I’m in no way vouching for the author’s knowledge or expertise, but the ideas presented are certainly thought provoking and food for discussion.

A lot of people have asked this in some form or the other, so here’s my two pennies for anyone who cares 💛 from AdultBreastfeeding

Vinman
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Okay, Reddit has an age 18+ verification requirement in place in order to read this post. If you click continue it won’t go any further.

So as a “public service” here is the “For ANR” section of the post:

“If it’s your partner, your breasts will instinctively know what he seeks and he’ll receive it if he manages to relax you and keep you feeling safe in his embrace. If you both want milk, you’ll get it. If you both don’t wish to induce milk, you’ll not get it. If you both just want love, you’ll get just that.

In most ANRs, his hormones mingle in his saliva and give your nipples signals that tell your brain what’s happening. If he wants rest, he’ll find you cooing his name in utmost comfort, caressing his face & allowing him to rest. If he wants sexual pleasure, his hormones will light up THOSE areas in your brain wherein he’ll soon find you starting to moan gently or breathing harder. If he wants love, your brain will produce the hormone of love (Oxytocin) and send it his way to make him feel a deep bond.

That’s the magic of the female body.

AND Male Redditors, do remember that none of this magic will happen unless she’s willingly, happily, comfortably and securely in your arms. Start by making her feel safe, comfortable and wanted.

That said, this post is in no way complete. Things are different once there is a real pregnancy or some disease process at play. Also, it’s in no way an attack on any mother who tried her best to breast feed but couldn’t for some reason. Like I said, documenting specific conditions here wasn’t my purpose. This is just another random anonymous post based off my research & experiences. Feel absolutely free to ask questions in comments, my DMs are closed. I hope you all have a lovely day.”

So there you have it, the “sweet spot” of this author’s post as it pertains to ANR. It was posted around 9:30 this morning by u/Wonderful_flight6058

To read the full article, go to r/AdultBreastfeeding over on Reddit.

Boujie1
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Vincent,

I have joined several groups on Reddit trying to get decent information. Thank you for posting this. This is the type of info I have been looking for. There is quite a bit of info on FET regarding lactation and ABF/ANR that I get, but things like this are nice to see. The article is accurate at least to some degree, about the mind being there and the body following. I don’t have any knowledge about it producing antibodies, but it’s an interesting theory. Thank you!

Boujie1

Anonymous
    Inactive

Vincent that is really well written and is a bit about what I have been trying to express but wasn’t finding the right way to do so. I am in a few lactation inducing groups on Kik and people are not really believing I am only 5 weeks into this, or that I am not taking a bunch of meds like dom or reglan. I do this inducing because it feels good. Like insanely good if you get my drift. But in the past I have induced with domiperidone and also reglan at times and I always end up with low low libido once milk comes in. This is because of those medication’s dopamine suppressing qualities that this happens so I have been dead set against it. This is some of what I mean when I say we are attempting to shift the HPA axis a bit by manipulating these hormones and neurotransmitters. Also I want to lose weight and those meds have the body store away calories as fat more efficiently which would work against me. I have been working hard to create positive emotional associations that reinforce the feelings that I am having during this induction process. The idea therefore being to encourage the release of needed hormones and neurotransmitters for milk production. The let down response, as it happens, can become a classically conditioned response. This is why most breast pumps come with a little place for a gal to put their babies picture to look whilst pumping. The article you are mentioning talks about the negative side of inhibited let-down due to emotional upset. This is also a big factor in play. I have had such success precisely because I am not really doing it for anyone else but for myself and then hopefully to share with some good company too. I am not worried about letting anyone down. I am not worried about who would get upset if I quit. Emotionally I am invested. This makes a big big difference. (Plus apparently I enjoy sitting at home playing with my bewbies :o) One thing I have done is use a weighted ball intravaginally to help keep oxytocin flowing therefore promoting prolactin prod. And keep the libido up too. It is about creating new positive associations in differing areas of the mind. This is a flow of communication between different areas in the brain that involves incorporation of sensory input, cogent thoughts and subsequent emotions. A memory is not just stored in one location or region of the brain’s circuits. Much like your computer’s hard drive some is over here and other parts of the memory are way over there in that area… seemingly randomly positioned. But getting communication going between these parts is the key. That is the endgame that will have success in induction.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh and for the record I do think that is could be of value with regard to health aspects. But the quality of breast milk and especially in regards to antibody composition changes as a baby ages—> the mother’s body adjusts/changes what is in the milk. I have no idea what that means in the context of inducing. We don’t have much research to support suppositions about antibodies at the moment in the situation of COVID-19. There have been a few studies showing antibodies to COVID-19 in mother’s milk but these are only a few so far. Also, I can’t speak to the quality of the research methodologies at the moment. I do know what is well documented is a generalized immune system boost from drinking breast milk that is well known. Which if you are worried about the current pandemic will likely only be of help. SO drink up and enjoy.

Vinman
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Thank you back!

Btw, in addition to r/AdultBreastfeeding, which has 20.2k members, there are two other “subreddit” groups about our fave topic:

r/Adultnursing, with 14.3k members

r/AdultNursingPersonals, with 940 members

Vinman
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Jif….So thoughtfully stated and soo superbly concluded!

Jack B
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

There’s also r/adultbreastfeeding_uk on Reddit where hopefully people from the UK can find a partner and learn about ANR ABF. Only a small group so far but please join if you can and add experiences and information.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close