Some Tips for the Gentlemen Here

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Some Tips for the Gentlemen Here

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Lucy
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

@nips4fun

Thank you, Greg 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’re not wrong in all you have said. But after 15+ years of dealing with men online, I’ve found behaviors to just get worse and worse. That is reinforced through things women talk about here, on other kink/fetish sites, discord and all of the dating sites. If it’s happening to men, they are pretty patient and tolerant people then, but they also don’t have to deal with the safety concerns women do in these arenas.

I was listening to a news article the other day that was discussing people’s behavior when it comes to online dating. The journalist agreed that over the last 5 years, it has gotten increasingly difficult to use online sites for dating. This was due to the lack of having to verbally or physically face someone. It reduces all knowledge of the other person being a person and removed any concept of needing to talk to others online with compassion, empathy and respect. After all, the other person is just words on a screen and could be anyone or anything, like a bot. Might as well do the worst up front I guess and find out?

I really want to have a different perspective. Despite what a lot of people here probably think, I actually like men and the ones I’m friends with I treasure. But they got there by actually being human beings and treating people properly. I have a hard time wrapping my brain around how someone can behave in any other fashion, yet I’m shown every day they do, and the worst offenders are men in the majority.

Of course, posting complaints in this forum is really useless,as I’m aware. The people who need to hear these things don’t read these threads and if they did, it wouldn’t change their behaviors anyways. They have determined their path,getting more and more upset at constantly being rejected till even negative responses are acceptable and enjoyed.

I really only posted my comment in response to “a girl” and had intended to leave it at that. I am tired of the push back and the whining I hear when women express their experiences.

In the end, all I really would like is to stop having *so many* garbage experiences here and everywhere else that I didn’t invite, didn’t ask for and doesn’t do anything but make me want to toss all men in the dumpster, good or bad. All I get is push back, which, fine. “Not all men” but god damnit, there are just too many of them who are and it’s sooooo exhausting.

Lucy
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

@foxgoddess

I’m so sorry to hear you have such bad experiences in so many areas, though not shocked. I really hope that you find what you are looking for in all areas of your life 🙂

Take care, you’re in my prayers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OMG, just had some idiot messaged me for mommy son interactions, included pictures in it. Ugh!
    Thank Admins for Block.

Lucy
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I personally never feel that adult baby kinks really belong on this site but each to their own of course. I know there are a few “Mommies” on here too.

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Michigan

FoxyGoddess, I think you’re right, unfortunately. And I don’t see anything changing anytime soon.

Princess Ruby
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Thank youuuuuu! 🙏🏾☺️ Awesome post xxx

WCL
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

New joiner. Very useful… thank you!

Kim
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

@FoxyGoddess – 100%.

And I’ve been reading lots of the news about the Gilgo Beach murders and it’s given me pause. When a guy I’m talking to doesn’t understand the safety concerns of the women on here, then I’m done with them.

Robert Baffert
    Participant
    • Male
    • Rep. of Ireland

😳

Robert Baffert
    Participant
    • Male
    • Rep. of Ireland

Completely agree

Mj
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Kentucky

This sounds like great advice for any relationship! Well thought, and laid out. Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

$&#*%, I would hope that people would follow this advice. Block is becoming my friend.

Jaycobs
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Great advice many thanks Lucy

Jaycobs
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Sound advice many thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close