Questions to Ponder

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Questions to Ponder

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

@intrigued Sarah that is a truly incredible post.🤗🤗

Anonymous
    Inactive

At my age, the worth is somewhat more subjective. I’m retired, and my income is “Fixed”, while Money is not the end all do all, it is important some what. The Biggest thing that I’ll bring to a relationship, is me. It is my outright passion for my partner. My woman is MY WOMAN, and there will not be any moment of any day going forward that she’ll ever doubt it. (she may wish she’d kicked me to the curb, LOL) She deserves my support, my truth, my word, possibly some day my name and my life if she should wish it. It’s not something that I bring in the door with me, but a goal to be constantly worked towards. She deserves a piece of my heart and my soul. If she dies before me, I’ll carry around the memory of her as a part of my soul. In this way we can still experience things together after she’s passed. If I should pass before her, she can carry a part of my soul around showing me the beauty of this world long after I’ve gone. I bring excitement, some intelligence, an off beat sense of humor, (raunchy). I can talk about subjects as diverse as Art, and the atomic weight of Uranium. I’m no expert but I can discuss them intelligently, or listen to someone who is an expert. Richard Bach once wrote in the book “Illusions” We are all Learners, Teachers, and Doers. There are so many things about this world we live in, that I’d like to know, and who else would be the ideal teacher than my woman of those things. Everyday I lay down at night to sleep, she’d know how much and how intensely I love her. There are a great many things in the world I still want to see, do, and experience, and not one of them would be better if I was alone.

Does that answer the question. I get wordy in my answers sometimes, and lose the relivence. LOL

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

@60schip

That way actually quite lovely to read!

Princess Ruby
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Thanks for posing this question! Just here to learn and be inspired 👏🏾🙏🏾

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll start off by saying, this has to be one of the best threads I’ve read on here. I am someone who is vary loyal. I love doing things for those I care about. I am empathetic and do my best to put myself in the other persons shews. I’m considerate, I will always Ask if you want the last piece of cake. I enjoy giving massages when someone is needing one. Need a hug? Just ask. I can sense when something is bothering someone and I’m not afraid to ask what it is, I listen and I don’t share secrets. If your sick I’m there, ready to get you something, or just be a presence. I’m the guy who’ll hold the door open, and offer my coat to anyone who is cold. I’m someone who doesn’t sweat the small stuff. I cook and clean and am Mr fixit for most household and automotive things. The three biggest things I bring are! I am willing to admit I’m wrong, I’m not afraid to say I’m sorry, I don’t have to have the last word in an argument.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks again for the thought provoking post.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close