Wonderful welcome

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Wonderful welcome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I felt it only right to say thank you for the wonderful welcome from this site. I cannot understand how I missed it all these years.

I have seen that there are an abundance of males on the website compared to the women and so I feel totally lucky and hopeful everyone finds someone.

And hopeful that this wonderful website has lots and lots of genuine people looking to meet up for a coffee and then a suckle session. Can you give me any tips or red flags to look out for because I’m nervous of being led on?

Thank you all in advance.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

Welcome, Lisa.
    This is best group for ANR enthusiasts. Take all usual caution you take meeting strangers first time.
    Try to chat and know each other first. If you feel connection, then do video chat and then take it further. It all depends on how you feel once you start communicating.
    Good luck and enjoy the community.

Mr. Worldwide
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

+1 to video chat

John
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Arizona

Couldn’t agree more with what Nick said. Just give yourself time to chat with gentleman before meeting and make plenty of friends because this is a great community.☺️

btrfly
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

My gut instinct is usually spot on. So trust yours. A typical red flag that I get, but everyone is going to be different on opinion …but for me,. If someone is really pushy/demanding to see pictures, especially within the first 5 min of chatting and they start in with requestong to see boobs before even trying to learn my name. It’s a hard pass, and or a block if needed. They usually turn out to be picture collectors or just trying to rub one off. That my number 1 pet peeve and huge red flag for me. 🙂 remember, regardless of the website. NOBODY is entitled to see anything you don’t want them to see. You owe. Nobody anything. 🥰 best of luck!

emcee
    Participant
    • Male
    • Denmark

must be a New York thing 😉 but definitely +1 for video chat.

doesn’t even need to be a long conversation the first time – a 10sec hello & wave to verify yes there’s a human on the other side, and yes it’s the same person who is in the pics i’ve seen.

even just that helps the nerves and enables a more relaxed dialogue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks everyone. All suggestions taken on board. It’s the pushing for photos I’m not enjoying. I’ll share when ready.

So far I’ve already had lots of wonderful conversations. Thank you again!

B.J. 🇬🇧
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

From a UK perspective and as above do avoid those that push for photos, I’m guessing if you send them then you’ll never hear from them again, also another Red Flag may be those with very little on their profile, we should all be open and honest on here and don’t be bullied into anything, all this can take some time.
    Ive known ladies leave the site within a week of joining because of such pressures which is a huge shame, it all leaves a sour taste in the mouth which should never happem, Barry.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close