Questions to Ponder

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Questions to Ponder

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Seems everyone here wants to answer/comment on what others have written, some have written a full essay short of a novel, instead of contemplating on what the author of the post wanted to elicit from potential readers……amazing!! how many of these want others to think and live in the way(s) they want them to, instead of realizing and accepting the fact that everyone thinks & lives a life in their on way(s)……in short some of these people don’t want to respect the individuality and way of thinking, because they outright presume that their way is the only way and everyone else is wrong!!…..amazing and these people consider themselves as “mature” !!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is such a great question for this space. In the search of another it’s easy to focus on cataloguing others against our criteria and desires. It’s nice to have a reminder to bring our best selves too.

Beyond the traits of human decency and respect, I, like many others on this site, are naturally nurturing, without being smothering.
    I have an enthusiasm for life, adventures big and small and learning, and I’d like to think that I playfully inspire this in others too. Bad vibes drag me down, so I work hard to avoid them, but I also value being able to grow along side my partner and honest feedback that can only be given by insightful loved ones.
    I’m also self aware enough to know that I’m initially reserved which can come across as arrogant 🤣 so it takes a brave man to burst through and discover who I’ve described above.

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

Interesting post. I bring kindness, caring, warmth and loyalty. I like to garden, love to read, enjoy cooking, good movies (documentary, drama, comedy, action…no gore or horror), love to laugh. Good music moves me, and I have eclectic tastes there — everything from jazz, R&B, top 40, classical, even opera now and then. I am also moved by good art and photography.

I’m a sensual, warm and giving person, but I don’t appreciate time wasters or those who are insincere. I’m very direct then. I expect consideration, respect and loyalty. I work out most days of the week and try to stay fit and healthy; that healthy body also creates a fairly high need for physical interaction. I am a toucher, a hugger. I love to travel and explore.

Milspec Cowboy
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

The difficult part of any site with other people looking for a partner of any sort, is how much content to put on your profile.

Say too much, scares away potential partners. May even convince them you are boasting.

Say too little, they assume you don’t have enough to offer.

Not good enough pictures? A match will pass.

I liken our profiles to walking down the street with cardboard signs. Signs that list a very brief and narrow consensus of what we “think” others want to see. Problem is, just like in real life, the sign doesn’t open the door for conversation. Communication.
    Just as easily, a man or woman can pass you by without taking the chance to search deeper within.

Build a site, a program, a place, where membership relies on communication. The necessity to take the next step instead of stay in our own comfort zones.
    Then, maybe, successful connections may abound at a higher rate.

— I say all this because daily, online or in real life, my looks are what get me passed up. Every single day. Wishing someone would take a leap of faith and not assume I must be stuck up or full of myself. Just see ME for me.
    What do I offer? I offer a heart big enough and strong enough to weather any storm. Soft enough to be passionate. Tough enough to protect. Maturity and security. Loyalty and compassion. Healthy conflict resolution skills. A willingness to please.

BLACKDOLLFACE
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

I’m not looking to bring nothing to the table because I just simply don’t care to be with anyone……. relationships aren’t for me and that’s something that I realized about myself I guess🤷🤷🤷 I’d rather not be bothered but, that’s just me….. people can be full of sh** is how I see it…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Milspec Cowboy
    I’ve often giggled to myself at the idea of people walking around with placards saying what they’re looking for. Today : – I’m just needing my own space
    – I want a cuddle, I don’t care who from
    – I need someone to share a coffee and a chat
    It would sure take the guess work out of things.

There is also the factor that different people bring out different facets of our personalities. What we bring to one relationship may be very different to what we bring to another. For example, around a shy introvert we may suddenly be more confident, humorous and find ourselves helping ease them into situations and draw them out. With an extrovert however one might find themselves pulling back slightly to retain a sense of themselves.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@acespad3
    I had no interest in my boyfriend for a while. I knew him but he was just a brotherly figure to everyone. I actually thought that he was a little creepy, he stated at me all the time and followed me around. Plus, I almost dated his brother and I just assumed he was trouble too 😂
    Then, one night I was really drunk and we coddled at an after party. Right then I knew that he was the person is been waiting my whole life for.
    You never know when a chance series of circumstances leads you to your person

Anonymous
    Inactive

OMG… The spell check errors in my comment… You’all get the point though

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmmm. What I have to offer and bring to the table is malleable, and morphs with the person with whom I’m interacting. It’s kind of the “whole is greater than the sum” dynamic.

Titties on Tap
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

I am fortunate enough to already have a soul mate and not concerned with bringing anything to the table but desire. Having been married 5 times so far, through experience alone I learned a long time ago relationships aren’t my forte’ and human nature will always be human nature. As for ANR or ABF, I’m only interested in the functionality of lactation and doing it if I can. The physical and emotional aspects of it aren’t as necessary.

Anonymous
    Inactive

IMHO it all revolves around the connection–the emotional as well as physical, the little “r” in anr. (Or it can be a big “R” if you pick out a china pattern together, get matching tattoos, etc). In my limited experience the truly beautiful and primally powerful aspects of abf/anr flow from the “mutuals:” respect, trust, consideration, encouragement, and attraction. All wrapped up in a clear-eyed understanding that we are none of us perfect, but hopefully working on doing the best we can in the situations we find ourselves in. Just my $.02….

Ren
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

@Jessica
    You do have the option to edit your post. For those darn errors that you spot right after you post. 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m pretty much the same as Juicyboobies, except I still would like a relationship with ABF at the core of it (and I’m one cup size smaller than your magnificent pair 😂).

I don’t want to get married or necessarily live together, but I’m still hoping there’s someone out there for laughs, caring, mutual support, affection, lots of suckling and lots of sex! 😉

Sarah🫀❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫁💕
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

Ms Jessa
    I have pondered this question for a few days. There is so much I want to say and equally as much I am reluctant to say.
    I really know me. I may not have the prettiest face or the biggest boobs , but I have potential. My greatest gift I bring to the table is my heart! I love completely and fully! I am as loyal as loyal can be. I’m also extremely nurturing, caring, compassionate and passionate. I used to heat up dry clean towels in the dryer when my boys showered. I would grab it when the water shut off and knock on the door, sliding some small piece through a tiny crack so they can grab it, wait for me to scurry away and wrap themselves up in a hot towel! I miss doing those little things!
    My bucket gets full pleasing my partner. I am no doormat, I will speak my mind but I am submissive as all get out. It’s a strength, not a weakness but you sir have to be vulnerable enough and brave enough to allow that safe space where I can live unapologetically me! I can not do that if you aren’t man enough to be vulnerable.
    I am ditzy and dingy at times but don’t confuse that with intelligence. I am also very smart! I don’t say that with pride or arrogance but matter of fact. My memory is insane. I trust and believe you , maybe to easily. I will always be your biggest cheerleader even if it isn’t with me! I’ll love you enough to be happy.
    I work in healthcare ( no not a nurse so there goes that fantasy boys). I don’t let distance scare me! Jobs are everywhere and although I have a great job , I would rather live in love, than love my work schedule. Traveling positions all over the United States. If I’m lucky enough to text , chat, call, meet in person a few times.. I am brave! I can take an assignment close by and work. I will either discover our bond is significant or a really good friend who will go with me site seeing, or for coffee. I will not quit my current job just to meet you! You have to put skin in the game and come meet me . You have to lead the relationship. If you can’t lead , come visit, match me mentally, probably not a good fit! You need as much as a mental connection as a physical connection for any relationship to succeed.
    What I need you to bring to the table is honesty, safety, respect and an earnest effort to know all of me! I need you to nurture me at times! I need you to cherish and protect me! I need you to choose to love me every day , even when days are difficult! I bring all of me and my heart! You need to guard it completely! I am not an ordinary girl but a once in a lifetime woman! I deserve to be chosen and not broccoli ( a side piece you push around on your plate) that isn’t your priority !
    In the words of George Elliot
    It is never to late to be what you might have been!

Ms.Spicy 🌶️
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Hi Jessa,

On further consideration I am convinced that this question is not applicable, because there are things that cannot be defined and cannot be assigned a value. It’s human nature to try to do the opposite but I think the minute we try to define or understand the value of this magical connection that is the basis of nursing, we loose something precious.

Best ❤️❤️❤️

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close