Questions to Ponder

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Questions to Ponder

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

Had some convos lately that made me think. Most of us write of or communicate what we want in a partner, whether ABF or ANR or vanilla type of situation. Rarely do I hear of someone describing what they bring to the table to offer in return. Not talking about being able to help induce, alleviate needs, etc.

How do you define your worth?
    What do you offer to a relationship either casually or looking for more?
    Is this something you include in your ads or profiles?

Looking forward to thoughtful replies

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t even know what I bring to my relationship besides breasts and blowjobs. I’m lucky I have such a wonderful boyfriend 🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous
    Inactive

Being asexual, I tend to bring more care, kindness, support, and emotional security to the table with me. When I’m with someone, I want to be a team and will do what I can to support their goals, hopes, and dreams. I also help them try to grow as a person. A relationship is more than the physical, and I tend to focus on the emotional more.

Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Oh fantastic question. Ive decided long ago that relationships arent for me. Ive had too many one sided relationships where the other person only cared about their own needs and wants.

However, If i was in a relationship I would bring support, nurturing, loyalty, respect, trust, empathy, companionship, partnership, intimacy, fun, adventure, endurance through pain and illness, humility, sex, a hell of a lot of sex oh and 36g boobs. Oh well 🙄

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Good thought provoking thread.
    Repeating what few others said, I’ll bring in respect, care, nurturing into the relationship. I’ll like to grow with my partner, in every aspect of life. It should be where both partners can be just themselves.

Dr Sensitive
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

@lacgal77 You may be lucky, but I’d say your boyfriend is even luckier!

Anonymous
    Inactive

to describe what one brings in is like blowing one’s own trumpet. If the opposite person is mature and intelligent enough, he/she would know know what one is bringing in!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jessa you’re amazing. Thank you for existing!

Dr Sensitive
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

It’s an interesting question.

There’s a lot of focus here on how caring and bonding the act is, and how dedicated one might be to the lifestyle, and so on.

But ANR’s aren’t built on ABF alone! If a couple is to be together for more than casual nursing sessions, then it can be argued that “all the rest” may be even more important than being agreeable about ABF, since without basic compatibility, the ANR likely won’t last.

For my part, the best “all the rest” fit is with a woman who appreciates my mind; it’s wit, humor, intelligence, broad education, creativity and wisdom. Oh, and it helps if she prefers an exceptionally large, attractive and talented eggplant, too – hehe! 😇

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

Loving the responses. Hope to see more then I’ll reply after a few days

Xoxo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmm, this is thought provoking.

I’m quite tactile and self assured so have zero issue with public displays of affection, very tactile so lots of hugs and hand affection in public. I’m calm, grounded and have long past sweating about the small stuff, swift discerning decision making.

I suppose I’m more of a giver than a receiver (which isn’t entirely applicable in the bedroom) so love to cook, never miss an opportunity for a cheeky bottom smack, and take steps to make my partner’s day easier.
    Oh, I also have a dry sense of humour and high sex drive which I know isn’t to everyone’s liking.

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Isn’t this part of getting to know someone. To see what they bring to the table.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

I’ll bring the Grog!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Luvabf2 It’s not tooting your own horn. And if it is, PLEASE, blow that horn. Do not assume or ask for a mind reader. I’m plenty mature and intelligent and still can’t read minds.

For me, I want that sense early on of what the other person brings to the table. And it doesn’t have to be bragging. Like “I’m funnier than Jackie Chan” = a subjective brag. But “I love watching comedies and remembering funny lines to spring on you” = Oh! you might make me laugh! Sharing of yourself IS showing what you bring to the table. If you’re having trouble thinking of what you might offer to an ANR/ABF besides an amazing pair of lips and “good latch” here are some ideas:

*Can you cook? Order takeout? Are you good at providing snacks/water/beverages during pumping time? Are you a good sous chef? Remember, ANR/ABF is time consuming, so telling me ways you can buy me extra time is sexy!
    *Do you have noteworthy taste in movies/TV/podcasts/music we might enjoy while nursing/pumping? Will you watch whatever I want? If so, say that rather than “I like everything.”
    *Do you have an interest in some of the fun “accessories” for ANR/ABF like lingerie, pumps, toys, anything like that? Bringing an interest in the fun factor is also sexy!
    *Any interest in nursing places other than my couch? Offering a cozy bed, couch of your own, backseat of an interesting car, desire to travel, interest in discreet nursing while hiking/outdoors, things like that are good.
    *Do you give good hugs? Neck Rubs? Massages? Pumping requires more than just nipples and it can be tiring.
    *Are you cuddler? Do you bring me coffee in bed? Do you like to sleep snuggle? All of of these are positives beyond “I want multiple daily nursing sessions” and make said unlimited access a lot more likely to happen.
    *Are you a good listener? If your mouth is busy, but you like to hear me talk, that too would be a positive.

As far as what I bring to the table, I bring a desire to put in the work, time, and effort to make this a real relationship. I communicate like an adult, I know what I want and desire, I don’t play games, I’m direct and not passive aggressive. I’m also a kick ass cook, have a high sex drive and a creative, dirty mind, and am sweet and just sassy enough.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is thought provoking. I think most of us try to put our good qualities in our profiles. But this question also makes me take inventory of my flaws and frailties. And most of us don’t want to advertise those. We all have them and most of us have suffered the consequences of them. We think with the right person, they won’t exist or how can I possibly work through them if I’m not in a relationship? So here goes: trusting of aquaintances by not readily trusting of those closest to me, It is work for me, but I have managed to break through that with a steady, responsible partner. I’m also too eager to keep the peace rather than bring up difficulties. I find most people do not want to compromise to find solutions. So I will grin and bear it until I can’t hold it in any longer. I can also take offense when possibly none was intended. And true to my upbringing, if I have been really hurt, I will never let it show. It is a survival instinct to never reveal the soft under belly.
    And as I write these flaws and frailties, I think to myself…..Who doesn’t suffer from them? We are all human and all flawed. Will we ever find that someone who can see us and love us flaws and all? We are all so unique and yet so alike. If we can find someone who can meet us on some basic and vital levels….the rest can accepted….I think I’m looking for someone who can see my special qualities and be so intrigued and enamored with them that they will hang around for the rest. To work through or accept or even love the rest.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close