Men

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    LondonMan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I see the quarterly “Men this is what you’re doing wrong” forum post is up, often made by someone who isn’t seeking women and isn’t helpful at all. These posts aren’t really made to give advice to others. Rather, they’re just unprompted rants aimed to get cheap pats on the back by other members.

I’m not going to take the bait and do the whole “I apologise on behalf of the men on this site, I’m not like other men!!!!” thing.

Anyone who is seeking women (incl. Women seeking women) know how difficult it is to find someone. Having a well written profile, decent pic, etc is the bare minumum. That doesn’t guarantee success because that’s what everyone should have anyway. Everything else is just down to luck. But hey, don’t just take *my* word, perhaps ask women who are seeking women about their experience and difficulties.

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Couldn’t have said it better @londonman

Ms.Spicy 🌶️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Wish people would just calm themselves down. If a chat starts with the words men doesn’t mean it’s aimed against them. The least we could do is understand the other’s point of view and maintain a sense of respect and understanding in conversations with others. Constructive dialogue is essential and everyone’s experience is valuable and important. @londonman I don’t know why you say what you say but it’s very unnecessary to call a post “quarterly men bashing” if someone expresses an opinion.

Baker
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

“I apologize for offending you. Thought we might be able to create a connection because we seem likeminded.”

Here’s another one. These MEN, always sending these question-bait vagueries. Oh, were we “likeminded?” What made you think that? In what way are we “likeminded?”

Just another typical MAN dm. What is this, some kind of salesMAN “fomo?” Should I dig deeper into this so-called connection of likemindedness we have, because to my mind, you’re just another braindead zombie on here.

“Good luck in your search”

Squack, “good luck in your search,” squack! Right on que, like the parrot you are.

And then there’s this MAN:

“Hi Baker! Thanks for the general discussion post mention.”

Oh, you’re SO welcome! And thank you for having zero contextual awareness! I love a head I can lob anything and everything right over, that’s always a fun partner and friend to have. Ol’ clueless. Let’s lob another piece of sarcasm at Ollllllll clueless, let’s watch them fail to “get it” one more time. Thank you for nothing, you brain-dead Man. You clearly haven’t understood a word I’ve said! Why don’t you thank me again: this time in the thread. Thank me for exposing your machiavellian lack of sarcaasm for the rest of the community to feast on like so much delicious cake. Mmm, cake!

God, these Men! I swear!

Welcome back, @sind this community hasn’t been the same without you! Where’s Welshie when you really need a good MAN around? Where’s Corey? Who else are we missing in here…

Baker
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

If that isn’t enough to get your ritual morning stimulant shooting out your nose at full snortle, get this: The very man who authored this thread sent me this:

“Thank you so very much for your comments on my forum post.”

There is just no end to Male stupidity around here. Literally no end to it. It’s beyond anything you’ve witnessed prior to here.

I’ll be sure to update this thread with the mounting evidence as it floods the gates. As if anyone needed anymore “evidence” that Men need to a) wake the fuck up and b) snap the fuck out of their ego. Just in every conceivable way: intellectually, spritually, culturally, you name it. I don’t know what it is about breastfeeding that brings these Men out here in droves, but here they all are. Hopefully we can get them concentrated into this singular thread for future identification. I’m nothing if not motivated by a vision of a brighter tomorrow for us all.

ABFHeaven 2.0, here we come!

Baker
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

(it’s like the game of hearts, ladies. whoever’s holding the 2 of clubs has to lead with it)

Sarah🫀❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫁💕
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

A face photo under your media for Friends only isn’t a lot to ask. It’s difficult with the avatars and same or similar names. Honest profile may be too much to ask but at least respect the honesty and what the ladies want and say… I’m not what you are looking for but I wanted to say hello. Plenty of women on here need suckle buddies… I don’t because I want to relactate for just one man that I love. That’s the beauty of this site. It meets the needs of most people 💗

Rusted420
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

I believe in full disclosure, including providing photos of myself. To be honest I should probably update a couple of mine but I have always provided photos of myself. I am also very open and honest as to what I am looking for and what I enjoy in an ABF relationship. I always consider myself to be an open book. I will always answer questions from visitors about myself honestly and openly.

Natasha
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

I have found that asking a list of questions targeted to what I’m looking for has helped a lot. It provides the perfect litmus test up front and center before chatting ever begins. Yes, it’s a copy and paste list, but it covers a lot of ground, and I do base my conversations moving forward on the answers. My profile says up front this list will be sent regardless of the initial contact and that there are no exceptions. You message me, you get the questions. (Fwiw, I have sent the questions to at least 50 men. Only 1 has asked me what my answers are, which honestly, is such a huge indicator for me on how interested the man is in a relationship or just a boob.)

Some of the responses have been super enlightening. I had one guy say, “Yeah, nevermind. I’m not into copy paste.” Another said, “Looks like you’ll be sucking your own tits!” So honestly, it greatly reduces the pool! Then I get the ones that really show me they are just “fulfilling the quest” and not putting anything really of themselves in the answers, or have shown they haven’t read my profile because they answer with most of my “Not needed” list on my profile. Again, removes more from the pool.

This has been a really good tactic and it has helped me find some great people to converse with and quickly remove those who have really nothing else better to do than scattershot every woman currently on with bland “Hello”‘s.

Sarah🫀❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫁💕
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

To my point , there are several profiles with the name Mark, John, Jim. They had generic profiles and green avatars. So it was difficult for me to find a connection to continue a conversation. If I asked a question, I might get a one word answer. Do you like beaches or mountains? Beaches.. ok I read it. No return question or anything to really respond to there. Sometimes it’s just a timing issue right? Where you want to answer but only have a minute so a quick answer is better than no answer. It would just help if under media a photo of your face and an avatar that separated you from the other Mark John or Jim’s . You certainly don’t have to do it. How you are doing it is fine for most. If you’re not getting the connections you want, it was a suggestion. No where did I say or imply men “here is what you’re doing wrong” I would never be that offensive. I started with I am struggling! I am struggling. It was more a broad note for men to help me.@Londonman, I promise you this wasn’t meant to offend any man. We haven’t chatted so I am sorry if you read my intentions wrong. Have a great week everyone

Natasha
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

It would be nice if people answered questions with more than one word or the bare minimum. The idea of these sites is to get to know each other. That can’t really be done when you get one word answers, resistance to requests to expand on those answers, and not being asked any questions back other than “what about anr do you like?”

But, that being said, I consider these types of things a deal breaker. If the person can’t be bothered to talk, get to know me beyond sucking breaats, and shows no interest in finding out who I am, I can let that person go. No sense in trying to force a connection when the other person obviously isn’t willing to make even a minor attempt. There are 7 billion people in the world. It’s okay to let those who aren’t open and willing to converse go.

Trey
    Participant
    • Male
    • Canada

Face in media for friends only is the way to go, I agree with that.

That said – some of the replies in here… Yeesh.

Definitely weirdos on the site so I get the frustration from both sides.

Grey
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

Honestly love the viewpoints…but some of y’all write shit just to write long ass paragraphs for no damn reason…baker wtf man…no one’s going to read all that rambling…you lost me 3 sentences ago…like gawd damn man

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close