Men

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Sarah🫀❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫁💕
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA

Ok I am struggling on here a bit. We are honest and most of us have a media file.
    Why don’t men post a media file with good photos of your face so we know who we are talking to?
    It is hard when your avatar is a computer generated one and your “name” on here is a common name like Mike or Jim or John . It would help us … maybe if serious make it your avatar. I like the avatar being something you’re interested in outside of the reason we are here.
    Please be honest and let us know if you’re available, married , want a drive up Dairy Queen or actually looking for your person.
    It also helps conversation if you keep it going. End dms with open ended questions so we have something to reply to. Can you imagine being on a date and you asked a lady a question and every answer was one word? You’d never ask her out again . So by asking open ended questions, you might actually learn about the woman and have a meaningful conversation at least!
    Distance stinks plain and simple. Straight forward is non of us are trees. Someone can move if you make it to that point! People work from home, or in high demand jobs, or you are worth more than a job to have a beautiful love story.
    Get to know us, be better communicators. Be interesting and show interest! Above all be honest please.
    Have a beautiful week and I hope to see more men’s media and open conversations 💗💕💯

Janis
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Minnesota

I agree!

Ver
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

Drive up Dairy Queen might be the best thing I’ve read on this site 🤣🤣🤣

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

Perfect post, Sarah.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

I agree with Flowrgardn it is a very perfect post.

Unfortunately as I’ve come to realize on this site, very few men know how to communicate and fewer yet wish to communicate. They do however know how to complain or get disgruntled when they can’t find someone who thinks they should just drop everything and give them milk which they have zero investment in, nor desire to contribute to.

Milspec Cowboy
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

As a male, I find it quite easy to keep conversations going with women, when that is my focus – to get to know that woman.

I feel like the majority of people who don’t take the focus off themselves and their desires, end up falling short and lose out on meeting a terrific person.

Tact goes a long way, actually listening, engaging, and putting in real effort.
    We all know what this site is about, so discuss something else for starters gentlemen.

B.J. 🇬🇧
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I couldnt agree more, I have always has photos on my profile, otherwise what’s a lady got to go by.
    To me guys having photos on their profile is important…along with very good dental hygeine.
    What I don’t get is guys with just a photo of their chest or stomach surely a face photo would be so much better…what are they trying to hide, nice abs but a face only a mother could love…???

Dyl
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Yeah I feel like people who only send one or two words messages online are just asking for it to fizzle out. I tend to write a little long winded, but there is a good amount of people who don’t really understand conversation has to flow online just like it does in person.

Baker
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Just wanted to show up to this thread and agree specifically with @intrigued, @milkme22, @veryberry7180, @flowrgardn and @pawsda23. Not sure who else replied, but I’m sure they did.

You know what really gets my goat with Men around here is their shark-jumping, blithering-idiot-level hypocricy. For example (get this!) they’ll send a message that just says “Hello” or “You’re so intense” and of course, their profile is 1 sentence (if that). Or their avatar is just of their Man-cleavage, yet at the same time, without batting an eye, Men will complain that women don’t have a face pic up! They don’t even ask for one, they just complain it isn’t on a silver platter when they show up. I hate it when Men do that.

Then, when Men get frustrated or rejected by their own expectations not being met, Men have the oblivious, sexist, tunnel-visioned audacity to come out here to “vent” about women exhibiting all of their very own flaws! Men are always here complaining about how women are the problem, when _they_ display each and everyone one of those problems! Oh, it just drives me _up_ a wall! Like, hello???

These Men do each and every single solitary thing they come out here to complain about, and with seemingly no thought applied what so ever to their own behavior. It’s just “blame, blame, blame” the other side of the gender fence for anything and everything they perceive as “wrong with society and people online,” in general. It’s like they don’t even see themselves in the landscape of all this, it’s literally insane.

And then these Men will complain aboutt the fact everyone’s just here to complain! As if the Male hypocricy wasn’t already at 100, they take it to 1000 with that parade of dipshittery. Like: what even IS that behavior? Men are so very seriously the problem around here and I’m just so fed up with ’em.

I really need some me-too’s and apologetic verbiage on this issue because I have _had_ it with Men!

Baker
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Something else Men think they can get away with is 1 sentence go-nowhere drive-by’s that are complimentary:

“Loved your forum response.”

That’s it? No further thoughts on it, you just “love” it? Really? Which forum response? I’ve got a few out there. And why? What about it tickled your little fancy? Gee, I guess I’ll have to ask to find out, right?

These Men just want you, the woman, to do all the heavy lifting in the conversation. Which is a precursor to the relationship itself, wherein you’ll be doing all the work there, too. These Men hope you will place their delicate lack of verbosity into the rickshaw of your ability to construct dialog and pull their lazy, entitled princely ass to the ends of the earth. To Hell with those Men. Just another reason to cut bait, amirite @flowrgardn

Listen up, Men: Just because it’s complimentary doesn’t make your 1-sentence pick up line “conversational” or “interesting in the slightest.”

“That thing you said was funny.”

Ok, kiddo. That’s sure a lot to go on, and it’s also great to know. I can feel the Nursing Bond forming between us already. Good to keep your feelings about that in a private dm between us, and not part of the thread you thought was so funny. Men aren’t here to stick their necks out, that’s for sure.

“I like your profile.”

Great. That’s not phoned in at all. Typical Man dm, there. I can’t wait to find out what sort of rotten cabbage smell awaits me at the other end of that insight.

Step your game WAY the fuck up, Men. Way, way up. You’re hopeless. You don’t stand a fuckin’ chance at your current level of discourse. You’re a joke, Men. A complete joke.

Amirite, ladies? Can I get a witness, here?

Anonymous
    Inactive

As usual Baker, I think you make a good point, even if I find your delivery a little intense 🙈

Baker
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Oh, don’t get me started with these MEN, Rachy.

I don’t know how many posts I’ve had to endure by these dim-witted MEN *who, by the way, are by definition here via failure to establish and/or maintain a relationship*, blanket-iterating to my side of the gender fence a step-by-step processes through which I can become the sad dating site fixture they are today.

I’m just about outta goats, over here. They’ve all been gotten by the Dark Triad crew.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I shall endeavour not to get you started, Baker, although I fear it may be a little late for that 😉

Speaking purely for myself and on nobody else’s behalf, I had to sign some bullshit clause in my employment contract, agreeing not to show my face on social media. I don’t even put my face on my Facebook profile. It’s not a naked painting of a woman on Facebook though, it’s the little salamander off Frozen 2 😂 for no other reason than I think he’s cute. And Zuckerberg is a nipple hating son of a bitch lol.

Personally, I try not to make generalisations. I try to take people as I find them, as I would hope people would do with me.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@pureboy surely you can’t be serious. 🤔

Corey
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Montana

Ladies, I fully understand what you are saying.

Speaking only for myself, I read every profile of each woman who catches my eye and I would like to get to know.

I have an extremely detailed profile of my own that I think has helped me to open the conversation.

Granted, I don’t have many pictures of myself on this site, but my profile picture is my face. (I should probably update it, though).

Not every woman I contact, or who contacts me, is interested in what I offer. It is the nature of our mutual interest that a strong connection must be had in all ways possible (for those of us looking for LTR).

I just find it disappointing that the jerks on this site are so aggressive and seemingly everywhere that those of us seriously looking are shoved aside because of the (understandable) frustration that the women on this site are feeling because of their actions.

Ladies, please don’t give up if you are seriously looking. The man you seek is on this site. I just hope they are able to cut through the interference from the idiots to connect with you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close