Lucky girl, but how do you all do this?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Lucky girl, but how do you all do this?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Other Country

Hi all,

I’m one of the lucky ones. My hubby and I are loving our abf relationship and it’s been incredible how our marriage has grown stronger because of anr.

We’ve never been able to lactate because our kids have been home, but finally the last one left the nest a couple of months ago and you can imagine our delight at finally being able to start inducing!

We both work from home, so we figured this is doable. But we’ve quickly realised this is tough!

How do you all get around suckling every 2-3 hours? Unfortunately I don’t have a pump. I do have a Tens unit but I know that’s not enough.

I am taking Moringa. Dom is not an option unfortunately.

We managed to get a couple of drops last week, but we just can’t keep up with the schedule and still fit in a full days work 😀

We’ve both kinda thinking bwe should just go to casual anr and give up hope of ever getting milk come in.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

If there are few drops, more will come. Keep doing it. May be you can do some massaging when you have time.
    Good luck. Hope to hear good news soon.

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

I think there are a several of options for you. First, I would recommend getting a pump so that you can supplement your suckling, hand expression and use of the TENS unit. Don’t underestimate the benefits of hand expression and massaging before and after stimulations sessions, as well. Along those same lines, you can put on your TENS unit electrodes on under your clothes and just keep them on, connect the unit and you can get in some extra stimulation sessions in throughout the day. Using the TENS is not as great as suckling but its a convenient option to have for several sessions per day. You can also try power suckling or power pumping sessions once or twice a day. That’s suckling/pumping for 20 minutes, rest for 10, suckle/pump for 10, rest for 10, suckle/pump for 10. Finally, there are some galactagogues that can help you bring in milk and increase your production. The easiest is to add oatmeal to your diet at least three times/wk or more. Just regular oatmeal or there are lots of recipes online for Lactation Cookies, which also contain Brewer’s Yeast which helps increases production. Goat’s Rue will help develop your breast tissue and increase production, so will Alfalfa; both of these can be taken before milk comes in and after. Blessed Thistle and Fenugreek are the two main supplements recommended for increasing production (although fenugreek can have the reverse effect for some women) after milk comes in. Other herbs are Moringa, Shatavari, Torbangun, and Fennel. These herbs should not be taken until you have milk already in, but they will help increase production. Sunflower Lethicin is taken for plugged ducts/Mastitis. Oregano, mint, and parsley can actually inhibit production and should be avoided in large quantities. If you have some concerns or questions about domperidone, please feel free to message me, I have lots of information and good sources for ordering. Good luck on your lactation journey, consistency and patience are the name of the game.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

@effervescent1 thanks for very helpful informative message. It can help most lactation seekers.

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

@nickny my pleasure. I’m happy to support anyone making this journey.

LondonMan
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I’ve always wondered this as well… It’s partly why I’m seeking dry suckling. I don’t know how people manage to induce with everything else going on in their lives, work etc?

Morgan
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

It’s a HUGE undertaking for sure!! The above advice is very good. I’m 4 months into my relactation journey and it’s a SLOW road, but progress is being made. My advice would be to stimulate every 2 hours in any way you can. Just be patient and persistent. Things are happening, but never as fast as we would like.
    💗xo

JR
    Participant
    • Female
    • Other Country

Thank you so much everyone, I feel encouraged!

Anonymous
    Inactive

How do you all get around suckling every 2-3 hours?

They don’t

Scheduling and “keeping things interesting” isn’t part of the “bond” narrative that sold all these newbs on the ANR dream. No one thinks much about how to make the time and keep the interest up, they’re too busy writing their latest romantic novel.

A fetish is obviously required to motivate both parties to perform this act day in, day out. You need marriage-level friendship and commitment, which you’ve got. But then you also need a strong fetish compatible with breastfeeding. Otherwise it’s a novelty, and when the novelty wears off it’s right back to the ol’ routine.

Most of the people here don’t nurse 2-3 hours a day. Most people in the ANR community are simply “bond curious” vis a vis fast-tracking a lost partner union. There’s little to no breast fetishizing in the ANR community; that’s all been poo-poo’d over the years by the femdom’s & their me-too kangaroos. The fetishizing of the breast has been somewhat corporatized and velvet-roped in most ANR communities, which only further deludes everyone. It’s become a real mess, quite frankly. I wouldn’t listen to anyone in here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I started the process of inducing about a year and a half ago and I manage to produce milk on my own without a partner using a basic ass medela freestyle pump. After I got some droplets from that I got excited and bought a better pump, about 6 weeks after that I was full steam ahead.

There are times that I will wake up and pump in the middle of the night but that is rare. There are days that I can pump or hand express every 3 hours and there are days that I can’t, and I do not worry myself over the days I can’t.

I did start taking domperidone almost a year ago and that was a huge boost to my production. Thanks to domperidone I do not have to be as strict about pumping/expressing every 3 hours either.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close