Lactation Station Podcast Topics

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Lactation Station Podcast Topics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Mikalah
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Hi everyone my name is Mikalah and I’m pretty new around here. You may have noticed the addition of a Podcast called Lactation Station to the home page. That’s mine 🙂 I host it and discuss varies topics and how they pertain to Inducing Lactation. I’ve partnered up with Michael to do some exclusive content for the website. So I’m here asking if there are any particular topics that you guys would like to hear about or be explored? Things your curious about? They don’t have to be Induced specific, they can be about ANR relationships or Lactation tips. Hit me up with your ideas, I can go from there! Happy Milking

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Hi Mikalah!

Here’s a random list of ideas/topics etc, mainly about ANR relationships in general …

Long distance relationships? Can they work? Tips on giving such a relationship the best chance of success?

Recipes/drinks using breastmilk. Get users to suggest weird & wonderful variations of common regular products?

– Age gap relationships …too likely to fail? Can a shared desire to nurse help keep together an otherwise mismatched couple?

– Interest in ANR seems to be highest among those in their 40s and 50s ….why?

– Tips/exercises for guys to improve their suckle technique? Any very simple “hacks”, a quick and easy fix for a poor suckler?

– “Mainstreaming” ABF/ANR … is it even a possibility? Should we even care? Would it lose its “special” edge if everyone were suddenly into it, no longer an exciting niche? Suddenly …boring?

– Before the internet came along … how on EARTH did people interested in ABF even find each other? We’re there “codewords” used in regular dating publications or classified ads sections of newspapers? Or did it not even exist as an idea, just something people did in their own relationships?

…ok, those are just some random ideas.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Mikalah
    I would love to hear more about supplements and when is the best time to take them on the lactation journey. I have shatavari moringa and alfalfa powders, goats rue herb i was thinkingbof using in a tea, milk thistle, and fennel seeds but only use shatavari at the moment as an amazing woman’s allrounder! The above is waiting for when I find a longterm relationship involving nursing but I’ve heard so much different advice on which supplements to commence initially and which to start once lactating. What is your experience?
    I have tried fenugreek myself with negative effects ( big drops stopped) but please include for others as well as other supplements you advise.

Another question if you get chance…. I have the powders instead of capsules due to being able to research and find organic contents as well as reduce overall cost. I’m
    Going to use dose advised but this isn’t necessarily for lactation. Do you have advice on powder dosage and what works well together?
    Many thanks 🙂

Mikalah
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Nevada

Hi Pearl! I know that supplements can get confusing. That will be the first topic, thanks for your great idea! Be careful with Fenugreek, because it has estrogenic like qualities it can have a negative affect on milk. It works for some people but not for others.
    I will address that as well as what it may be good for and other supplements as well.
    Not a lot of people use powder supplements, preferring the ease of capsules so that will be a fun topic to cover and maybe change people’s minds about using powders.

Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Hi Mikalah,

I have made so many male friends since I’ve been online searching for an ANR and I hear their struggles. I’ve also received a lot of messages from men who have no clue on how to attract a partner and heard woman’s frustrations with the same. Maybe you could do a podcast giving guidance on finding someone.

I wonder whether anyone would be brave enough or even want to share but interviewing people who have had success would be really interesting to listen to too.

Kx

Breast-Lover
    Participant
    • Male
    • New Zealand

Hi Mika.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.

I’m an avid podcast listener, but wasn’t aware of your podcast before.

I’m looking forward to settling in & listening to you when I snuggle up at night.

Thanks again
    xx 😉

Mikalah
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Nevada

This is a great Idea!!

Sean
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Hi Mikalah,
    Similar to what @mskaramellatte said, as someone new to this tips for finding a partner and vetting would be great. As well as possibly more basic and instructional topics for newbies like me?

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I’m just reading this thread now after chatting with some gentlemen today about writing some guides like Sean and Karamel suggested. Mikalah, I’d love to connect with you on how to elevate this content and bring in some high-value ideas.

Suzie
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Hi Mikalah,

I think one of the issues that’s raised so often is what ABF means to someone and how best to express your interpretation. I never realised that ABF is so diverse in terms of emotional needs and wants until joining this site.

For instance, ABF for me is sexual, an intimate bonding and relaxing (not all necessarily experienced at the same time) however, another person may be interested in ABF solely for the bonding/nurturing aspect, another for a maternal type bond (littles/bigs)…. Then there’s the Hucow aspect (I honestly don’t know much on the subjects).

I understand how frustrating it must feel for someone who doesn’t want a sexual relationship to be getting sexual comments regarding ABF or how Little’s and Big’s can be almost shunned due to their ideas around ABF.

I think discussing if the ‘wants’ should be mentioned on the members profile, when is the right time to discuss wants/needs and how you can approach the subject without offending a potential partner.

Maybe some do’s and don’t around this subject?? It would help so many members from being labelled creepy and being blocked……. I’ve heard from lots of members that genuinely don’t understand where they went wrong which is heartbreaking.

I feel a bit of advice on the matter may be the difference in someone finding a match or not 😊😊😊

Cremosa78
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

Another good topic would be.. what to include in a profile.. what do prospective partners want to know up front.. what is a good length profile and what types of pictures to add.. thanks!

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

@cremosa78 that is an upcoming Treasure Chest blog post! I would definitely like to chat with Mikalah to pool our brains together!

Mikalah
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Nevada

All of these are great ideas for sure. ANR/ABF is indeed such a diversified commitment and there are so many different points of view. I definitely want to discuss it from different points of view. I know men and women see it so differently. @treasurechest please feel free to email me at lactationstation2020@gmail.com and we can discuss the details and a possible podcast episode together.

Mikalah
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Nevada

I would also like to apologize to for not being more prompt with answering here. I don’t get a message alert so I have no idea when there are messages. And honestly, i get busy and forget to check 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I was thinking of doing a post regarding what different people actually want and possibly putting that in there profile. Some want the dry boobs adoration and some (like me) want a full suckling with milk actual relationship as I don’t think one offs or distance could work at all but I’d like to know from people if it can or does.
    Also would like to discuss whether our want for breasts or want to be suckled is related to if we had bad parents and we are trying to get something we did not get as a kid. Or are the women actually grieving the closeness after feeding a child that has now grown up and left home. Just thoughts but would be interesting to hear what both men and women think of that.
    Chris

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close