Is it just me? Or was it something I said?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Is it just me? Or was it something I said?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Not really the same but I kinda stop chatting to people (some might call it ghosting) when they look to start texting offline after just a few messages here. I’d prefer to chat here first for a couple of weeks before taking it offline. But that’s just me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Shyshy21 Don’t you think that maybe you get ghosted like that because you’re setting yourself up to be a magnet for picture collectors, you have a boob as profile picture, to most guys they see you as low hanging fruit ripe for the picking and you readily send pictures, you made yourself a wanker magnet. maybe tone it down and have them attracted to you for more that your boob picture and maybe they won’t ghost you so readily once they get the pictures.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@mooncake possibly. That definitely could be it. When I found this site and community I was amazed. I really want it to be what it’s supposed to be. Perhaps I have set myself up for failure because how dare I post my nipple on a sight about ABF/ANR… Tell me how has your search been with your awesome green face? What can I do more most awesome master of the ANR world…

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Florida

Hahaha ShyShy21, I love your reply to Mooncake. Priceless. I’m still laughing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please Ladies No Boobs out pics on an ANR/ABF site it’ll attract & encourage the Lowlife Scumbags to come here !! I Think Not , they would still come here anyway if that’s the way they’re wired & get their kicks, Just block them & report to Michael he does a very good job. Sadly there are cranks & Pratt’s no doubt on any & every internet site no matter what the subject is. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Spoiling Suckler
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Sorry to hear that Deb . It could be anything . ABF is such an emotional process and am sure many things play a part . There are also time wasters who find happiness in just doing this .

The important thing is you are such a nice lady ans the right person to be in a ANR and if you were closer I’d be looking to meet you to suckle .

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close