I need opinions please

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion I need opinions please

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Michael – thanks for the message setting info – that will be a game changer

Sam
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Pleas don’t interact with them at all. They aren’t worth the time or attention. My suggestion is to report them quickly and block them. The admin will deal with them and you won’t be labeled as the one me who did it. This way way you can’t be targeted for future retaliation if they come back under a different name.

I am so sorry you ladies get this ton of crap heaped upon you. I hate that you are so discouraged that you think of leaving. You are so precious to many others of us here, even if geography isn’t our friend. I love chatting with several of you. Please try to hang on here and find a way of cleaning up this problem. It is hard to find a non-nursing partner and finding a nice nursing one is truly the “unicorn”… but it is worth it. And a perfect one comes by every year or less. And if you leave he will be discouraged and leave tooa because his perfect one wasn’t here. I tell most women here to try to find a way to stick around and check their messages once twice a month at least so that when he/she comes you will be here to embrace him/her. I know this because I have gotten the most wonderful messages from someone who isn’t here anymore because I took a break for months or years. You are precious women and there will be the perfect partner for you if you can tolerate (and be part of eliminating) some less desirable parts waiting for him/her.

Janis
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Minnesota

Yes, I am new to the site and abf/anr, but experiencing it as well. It has been making me wonder if it is really only about sex and hooking up versus a relationship with suckling/latching dry or wet at the core… Thank you for your post as I have been wondering as well! It’s hard feeling like body parts! I have however met some nice gentlemen although in different states or countries that I am enjoying getting to know and greatful for their insight! Now the dream is to figure out how to travel for free to meet in person and see if there is a connection there to pursue…

Just Jay
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I get it too many guys ruin it for the genuine ones.

It takes a good handful to ruin a woman’s experience on sites like this.

I’ve seen ladies delete their profiles (don’t know if they were real or not or just generally not interested) nonetheless I wouldn’t blame them for deleting their profiles because of men who arent respectful. I understand that they may not be your preference but that don’t mean you piss them off.

That goes for both men and women.

Roger
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Its sad how little respect there is these days. I don’t understand the appeal of guys sending D pics either, women love a face pic so much more. They know you got something down there.

Anyways, good luck on your search. There are decent ANR/ABG guys here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kelly, butterfly, and Lilith, I am sorry that most of the men on here you encountered did not treat you with respect. However, there are good men that do respect a woman’s boundaries and body. The site has more men than women so it is easier to judge the many from the actions of the few..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Recommend maybe trying the “quiet” guys. The ones who don’t tend to pounce on every new member. Highly recommend not posting suggestive photos and discouraging discussions directly related to ANR/ABF unless it is an open forum for that explicit purpose. I feel that a ANR/ABF relationship is implied here, and further discussion just undercuts the mutual need to establish a healthy adult relationship first. We all know where we want this train to end but few seem prepared to board it at the point of departure.
    When chatting with anyone, pretend your mother is reading the texts. Can’t go wrong.

Lilith
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Other Country

I feel very identified with your comment mandragora77.
    I am really grateful for all your answers.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close