How is it relevant?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion How is it relevant?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just curious, how breast size and whether or not I’m lactating is relevant immediately when starting a conversation. I can understand how these would be relevant eventually when starting ABF/ANR with someone, however my profile clearly states that I’m in a relationship therefore neither are relevant to friendly conversation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s a very good question…

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

@aprilnl1983 For me, it is not relevant even later, as this is about bonding and nurturing with each other.

TechieSFBay
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

I suggest sending them to site where they can buy a blow-up doll that matches their desired specifications.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

It isn’t and they won’t get the point. Too bad Jewish space lasers don’t exist.
    Or do they…🤔

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

@aprilnl1983 it’s completely irrelephant. Any messages like that can get this response 🦻🐘

The Milk Machine
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

1st guys have proven on this site the don’t read profiles… some guys just want to get their Jolly off others want that info to see if they would enjoy nursing from you…. some may want to know cuz they are looking for a type…. like tot said that from post one or 2 == block or not a good reply…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am here for a relationship that would eventually include benefits. Not the other way around. The only condition relevant to me is, are you single and available? That’s it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

And it’s so annoying. We set up our profile with all the specs and people just don’t read it. And sends you friend requests without even exchanging a message to see if your thoughts are aligned. And they start the conversation with these boring questions… it’s disheartenin

Enrico
    Participant
    • Male
    • Italy

If you really love anr and the woman, bra size is not important.
    I met a girl for a dry session, small breasts and nice nipples and it was fantastic

Anonymous
    Inactive

@katypt22

I’m convinced the random friend request serves one of two purposees or both:

1) to see any photos that are posted under “friends only” status; and,

2) to make it look like they are far more sociable and friendly to seem less threatening.

Otherwise, I don’t understand the rando friend requests. They make zero sense.

Jim
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Kentucky

I usually start with a friend request. In my point of view, that’s how I gauge whether she would be receptive to a dm conversation. But now that I think of it, I also send a message with the friend request, so maybe it’s not as unobtrusive an introduction as I thought. Am I going about it backwards? Would most ladies prefer to converse through dms before a friend request?

The Milk Machine
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

you have to watch out some just block you if you send requests without chatting first…. also, if they deny then you can’t sent any more to them

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

I make friends due to a good rapport, common interests, a sense of humor, etc… after having shared some communication with my future(I hope) friend.
    I wouldn’t think of asking someone to be a friend if we haven’t interacted.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@abffan – Your profile has to be exceedingly stellar or you somehow find me in an amazing or curious mood for me to accept a friend’s request if you’ve never even taken the time to message me before sending one.

Keep in mind, some woman (like me) keep the nekkid pics behind a friend’s wall so if I’m not going to post them publicly, why would I just accept a random friend request? That kind of defeats the purpose of those photos.

Also, I have had a few men who have caught me in a mood or have a good profile that I decided to gove a go and they LITERALLY never message me upon acceptance. After 2 days of silence, I remove them as friends because wtf? Why ask to be friends if you didn’t actually want to talk to me?

Most women will have on their profiles how they want communication to happen. Reading profiles can provide a wealth of knowledge.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close