How is it relevant?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion How is it relevant?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I prefer to chat for a while, before sending or receiving a friend request, because for me it’s not a popularity thing. I don’t want loads of friends that I don’t actually have any interest in. If someone sends me a friend request before talking, I take that as a sign of laziness and lack of motivation to get to know me as an individual.

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Michigan

Hi April, hope all is well. Status quo with me.

My answer to your question is, it’s not relevant at all. In any way shape or form.

Anonymous
    Inactive

April,
    if a woman asked you your breast size and if you were lactating would your response be the same?

Agent Rose
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

Women don’t ask these questions without establishing rapport with each other first. Generally, the curiosity is whether a woman is lactating and how her journey is going… in time those answers are revealed when you slow down and get to know person.

I have never asked a woman for breast size. It is completely irrelevant to me. Nor has any woman on this site asked me that either.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Jeff, as Rose said, that’s typically not a question that women ask other women. I have talked to other women regarding their experiences with ANR/ABF but have never asked their breast size or been asked mine by a woman.
    In answer to your question, regardless if it’s a male or female asking these questions my response is the same.

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

I set my uploads to signed in users for this reason. But still get a ton of friend requests.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@sweetdarkcanvasuk – I just prefer to be more in control of who sees what, but everyone has their own ways of doing things, and that’s okay too! 😁

People just really need to figure out how to read profiles. The reluctance to be literate and respectful of other’s boundaries is astounding. I get reading isn’t fun, but you have to GO TO A PERSON’S PROFILE TO SEND A FRIEND REQUEST, so why not read it before you send?

Just Jay
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Let’s put it like would you rather be disappointed now early in the conversation or later when start regretting your choices after alls been said and done?

We have to bare in mind men and women have preferences into what we want and we can’t bash people for having a preference age size location and etc etc, it wouldn’t be fair to match yourself someone who you personally don’t have an attraction and other gaps to fill their specifics.

Yes even to bra size and etc etc from big to small boobs to if she is lactating or not or how far she or he is or how close they are men or women have their preferences so it’s best to just respect it 🙂

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

No, rude behavior is just plain rude. Those questions aren’t necessary for initial conversations. Much of this information will come out later as you get to know her. Most times that information can be gleaned by reading her profile. Imagine that.
    If not, it is impolite to bring up in the first conversations. For me it doesn’t matter. The woman behind the breasts makes it worthwhile.

Don’t be a rude dude.

Mr. Worldwide
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Neither is relevant.

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

NO.

OP clearly states on her profile “I have found my partner and am in a committed relationship with him, but I am still open to chat about ANR with like minded people. No I am not looking for an additional partner!”

Therefore it doesnt matter what size boobs she has or if shes lactating because she aint NEVER gonna meet you, you aint ever gonna see or touch or taste them on the flesh.

So its none of your damn business!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Exactly! @Juicy 💜

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ Just Jay, as I stated in my post it may be relevant to those looking to start ANR/ABF. Neither of which apply to me. I am only here for friendly conversations which breast size and whether or not I’m lactating are irrelevant facts. Also, my intent of this post was to point out that the first conversation with someone should not be regarding breast size and/or if I’m lactating. I am more than a pair of boobs and should be treated as such.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lol @Treasurechest! I like that and shall adopt it 👂🐘

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Jim, I personally prefer to message with someone on at least a few occasions before sending/accepting a friend’s request. If we don’t engage in conversation, then there’s really no point if being friends.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close