Frustrated!!

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Frustrated!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Sorry in advance if this sounds like a rant, but I guess it really is one!

I’m absolutely sick of getting random
    messages and friend requests from people (men) who clearly haven’t read my profile! People who think I might change my mind about wanting a relationship and be happy with a one off or a casual hookups because they’re somehow special.

I’m aware that I’m looking for a unicorn, but I’d actually prefer a non ANR relationship than a series of random suckling hookups. If that’s your thing, then I’m perfectly good with that, just don’t ask me to join in!

I’ve filled my profile in so I don’t waste anyone’s time – including mine!

Good luck everyone in your search – unicorns must exist or they wouldn’t be Scotland’s national animal, right? 😘

Tim
    Spectator
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Sorry to hear that

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh I hear you. I had someone send me a few messages to which I told him to stop messaging me and he replied “your loss”…. But definitely very few who message me have read my profile. I’m tempted to just delete my account.

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

I agree, happens all. the. time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ohhh my gosh!! Yes these guys lately suck!! The 2 I’ve replied to this week were total a-Holes.. I’m talking the ones that seemed sincere not the msgs from dudes who didn’t read my profile..
    Once we went to msg offsite they just wanted boob pics!!
    I only reply to potential candidates that could possibly be a partner..
    I just wanna say eff off creepers!! I’m not gonna pump for you to watch or send nudes to randoms.. And you wonder why I come across as a b*tch??
    One jerk even found me on another site!! Once he wanted more pics I was like later skater!! Wish he was a skater!! 😂
    I’m the real thing!! I’ve taken Domperidone this past year all to pump and dump or hand express.. No dude has even been sincere to get close. I’ve met some, they don’t even match their profile pics!! Or we chat and they flake as they just want the chat!! I’m soooooo OVER it!!! Ugh!!!

Babitoni
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

Ladies, As a man desiring breasts to suckle, it’s hard being at your mercy. You have the advantage because you have what we want and you have all the control. You shouldn’t be so critical and judgmental of men seeking the things they desire – to latch on to those breasts that you tease us with in your pictures. If you don’t want to have requests like these perhaps you should not be on this site. Those of us who are genuinely seeking the ABF heaven we desire don’t deserve your scorn!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really dude?? YOU are the problem we are talking about!! Duhhh

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

No scorn here at all. I just don’t understand why it’s so hard to read someone’s profile before contacting them. If their profile and what they’re looking for don’t match you, then why waste everyone’s time?

I hope everyone on here finds exactly what they’re looking for and I totally understand that different people are going to want different things.

Just because there are fewer ladies than men on here does not mean that we should have to put up with some of the awful messages we get sent or respond to everyone who clearly didn’t bother to read anything about us before they friend request or message us.

Babitoni
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

Thank you Welshie for your understanding (unlike Jules). I think, as you correctly stated, the fewer ladies causes some men (experiencing frustration) to try to influence you to perhaps change your requirements – it’s worth a try. We are not all creeps – we’re just trying to find that ABF we desperately need and want. Thanks for understanding!

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I am sorry to hear about all the boorish behavior you have experienced. Please report bad behavior to Michael, even if it occurs when you are off site, if the connection started on site. If Michael deletes the accounts of offenders, everyone is better off.
    I hope everyone has a good day.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Although in an ideal world it wouldn’t be necessary, I’d like to remind everyone: any woman receiving problematic messages… or repeat friends requests… or unwelcome messages when they have stated clearly on their profile who can/who cannot contact them… etc etc etc… that I can be contacted ANY TIME and I will warn/delete the guys causing these problems.

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Michael with the greatest of respect, it shouldn’t be up to you to ban people. It should be common sense for users to read each others profiles before making contact.

This is a just a reminder for those who need it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is something that the ladies need to understand about a lot of guys, they use visual cues to make decisions and think with their dicks, and will go for the low hanging fruit, I’m not sure what the ratios are, but most likely the women with the most revealing profile pictures get the lion share of worthless messages, the guys feel you already got your breast exposed, why not ask for pictures, and remember the thing that got them interested was your pictures, not what you said in your profile, for a lot of them they don’t have any intentions to meet anyone anyway they just want pictures and sex talk or mindless chatter that goes nowhere so they have no interest in what you written in your profile.

It’s just the ways guys are wired, if you present yourself in a particular way you’re going to be approached that way, so don’t be surprised by the responses you get, it may not be right, but it just the way it is with a lot of guys, now some guys wouldn’t care if you were Mother Teresa they would still say something crass, but I may be wrong with what I’m going to say next, but if you got your boobs hanging out you have zero percent chance from getting away from the bullshit when you got a big bullseye on you, you just got to wade through more garbage to find that prince.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

I guess it is universal problem. It happens to us man too. You invest time trying to know someone and build a relationship and person just stops responding.
    At times, when you ask for a personal meeting, all of a sudden communication stops!!!
    There are all kind of people here. You need to have patience to meet the right partner.
    Good luck to all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

And how many women would be complaining & moaning if they received No messages or even a reply to a polite message- Yes some men are here for how knows what reason – It’s a ABF site & you’d at least expect some level of interest in it.
    As Moon Cake says some see the Boob pics & off they go hoping for more pics.
    There’s only a scant few women on here then take out the FtoF & specific requirements & they’re spread out over a huge area & a lot more men on here so the women are going to be much sought after.
    Spare a thought for the Men that don’t hassle women & don’t get messages sent Them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close