Farewell

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Grey
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Washington state

Dueces ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Jessica 😇😇😇😇😇
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

You may want to reread what you posted then. That is not what you said

T J
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

@jessica … Was that directed at me? Which post should I reread? As I’ve said all along, I personally have no issues with anyone posting boob pictures. Kazzie said it best … It’s about inclusiveness, and that’s all it has ever been about. Please feel free to post as many pictures as you want on your profile and in the puzzles, and even share videos in the video section if you want to! That’s what those sections are there for, and people have the freedom and, more importantly, the ability to choose whether to look or not. The discussion centers around whether they should be posted in chat, where everyone can see. Some have made the argument that they are not visible unless you click on them, but that’s false. They are visible. And they get reposted over and over as people comment on them. Again… I personally don’t care. But others do, and their opinion is just as valid as anyone else’s. And I support their right to chat in a comfortable environment wholeheartedly.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

For someone that doesn’t care you are a vocal proponent for the boobie ban.

There is absolutely nothing random about Jessica’s bosom. They’re the best.🤗😘😜😂🤣

T J
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

As a teacher, grog, I am absolutely concerned with how other people feel, and as a long-time member of this site, you’re damn right I’m supportive of those who feel uncomfortable about going into chat. And I will vocalize my support willingly. You’re free to vocalize your opinions and sarcastic jabs as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess I’m a little late to this situation as I rarely, if ever, join the chat. But I can attest to Michael doing his level best to keep this site a positive place for all.

Divad Narr
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

My thought exactly. If you want to engage in some debate or conversation, then do so. If you want to leave, then do so. This isn’t a train station, you don’t need to announce departures. Dumping and Running is like throwing a grenade as you head out the door.

I have no idea what the kerfluffle is all about and I really don’t care as it hasn’t affected me in any way.

But I always get annoyed at loose bomb posts thrown by people who leave.

Guy
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

Bye Felicias. I am wondering when aol or yahoo had chat rooms were you the ones that used to turn people in. Get them banned for a month. C’mon now. We are grown adults. Let’s have fun.

endlessthirst
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

What’s with all the drama? I never post in the chat room but it always seemed civil and topics that weren’t even related to breasts or ANR were regularly discussed. Maybe it got worse for a bit, but I wasn’t a witness.

Don’t think I ever saw any breast pics posted there. Seems like a weird place to put them but I don’t think it’s necessarily against the spirit of the site as long as nobody was pressured to post them and they didn’t completely derail things.

The regulars on this site have always seemed like decent people and even though I don’t really interact much, I don’t understand what’s going on here or how anybody could get the interpretation things were so bad.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close