Farewell

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I, InstinctDriven and Kazzie, have given this post a lot of thought and it’s our farewell.

We leave with a deep ambivalence towards this site, that both brought us two together in a most incredible, deep and meaningful way, but also leaves us with utter disgust towards the few who dominate this arena with their toxic views and dismissive behaviour towards anyone that doesn’t share their views.

We will not stoop to that level, to debate this matter any further. We are more than content enough in what we’ve found together and have zero intention of inviting toxicity into our life together.

To those who wonder why so few success stories are heard of on here, it is because the environment is toxic to success and instead fosters a culture of division and drama.

Those that seek to harass and spread their toxic views, seek to silence those that have real world experience of success. So, sadly, those that do seek the same as what Kazzie and I have, don’t get the opportunity to discuss it with us. The harassment ‘halfwit’ mob make the chat room an unpleasant place,even on the designated non-boob pic posting days. They do it in a lame bid to have the favour of their leader.

Leaving here, is leaving this bullshit mob behind, and not dragging the negative energy with us into our life together. We are more than happy never to set foot back in here ever again.

To the disturbed toxic folk that made co-existence here impossible, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits. You’re disgusting, unevolved and frankly sick. We’re happy to never have to engage in any conversation with you ever again. Toodles. 🖕🏻

To all the good people here, sorry we won’t be available to share our story and offer advice where requested. We wish you all the best with your search and hope that you find the special bond we’ve found.

Over and out from Kazzie & I.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had a big long post typed out pointing out some of the lies being told by certain people but I’ve decided to just let karma do its job and leave with love in my heart and a focus on my connection with InstinctDriven.

Laugh, make fun or say whatever you like.. we will still be enjoying each other and our connection.. while you’re all still here carrying on with your toxic arguments.

I am very grateful to have met him ♥️♥️ he is a fantastic man and I have the utmost respect for him and everything he stands for.. so that’s one thing I have to thank you for Michael, even in the midst of this clusterfuck i was able to find someone who I value immensely already and can’t wait to keep moving forward in our authentic life together.

Take care all, I hope you find the person who makes your heart sing if that’s what you want. If you want a more casual thing then I hope you still find that too.

I would ask that you all try giving each other a chance to speak. Allow others space to flourish and find their person, don’t try to stifle them or roll over them like a steamroller. There is enough room for everyone in this world.

This has never been about posting boobs or not in the chat.. it was about equality and an inclusive environment for all. Some of us just don’t need or want to see someone else’s boobs in our face in the middle of us chatting in order to celebrate ours with our partner. I really hope the ethos of the site changes and people feel able to come out of the shadows.

Find your voice and stand up for what you want and move forward with purpose ♥️

Good luck all!
    Kazzie ✌🏼

Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Im gutted at the sheer loss of good decent people from this site over the past few months. This is not the site i joined all those years ago.

Anonymous
    Inactive

All the best to you two going forward. I made despair of finding my own but that doesn’t stop me from being happy for those who have. God bless and keep you both.

Bradd
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

I understand your frustration and concerns, however, if it’s that important, then why post anonymously? Say what you have to say, and move on. More respect is given to those who represent their comments, rather than hide behind anonymity…This would be my only criticism of your post.

Admin reply: Just to clarify, Bradd, this was posted by the member openly under their name, it only reverts to “by Anonymous user” if they subsequently delete their account, which they did.

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

@juicyboobies I list a strong second to your statement. This whole post makes me extremely sad and angry.

The bullies who bellow from the sideline and insist not only on boob pictures in the daily chat and who also demean anyone with a different opinion have drug this site down. There is no place for that here, or there didn’t used to be. This was set out as a relationship and dating site, but it lately has devolved into a bit of a mire. Let’s hope recent changes (and perhaps more) can turn it around again.

This really boils down to respect for all members. The drama created by a few is really disruptive.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

I for one feel that Kazzie and her ilk came back just to stir the pot. They couldn’t have been more correct than to mention that it wasn’t about excessive showing of the boobs.
    The toxicity level on ABFHeaven has decreased. It’s like a breath of fresh air. Aah.🤗😋
    Let’s be mindful of others. Not talk down to anyone in an insulting fashion.
    Perhaps the boobie ban wasn’t such a bad thing as it may have opened some eyes as to the needs of others.
    I look forward to complimenting the beautiful images shared during the middle of the week. I also compliment those that don’t care to freely share such images.
    🤗🤗🤗🤗😘😋

Suckleberry Finn
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

That was a good read. If it’s a repeating pattern/topic that’s keeping folks unhappy, then it should be looked into, and I’m glad Michael took some measures – albeit having lost many decent folks over the months.

I don’t participate in the chatroom, and don’t ever intend to – Jeez, why when you’re constantly and unsolicited-ly slapped in the face with a pair every other minute? ZZzzzzfest. However, it’s also been an eye-opener seeing how some attention from a few can result in self-absorbed, inconsiderate and little tone deaf behaviors towards many others who may be willing to participate. Hopefully we can reach some middle-ground.

T J
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

@grogman … I’m not sure what site you are using where you think the toxicity level has decreased, but it’s certainly not this site! The toxicity is constant among those who support free reign to post “boobie” pictures in chat, as I found out firsthand yesterday when I made a comment in chat and was subsequently attacked and insulted by other members. Not to mention your own snide comment about “someone needing a nap” in reference to my post in one of the forums. It’s pathetic and tiresome. No one objects to posting “boobie” pictures. That has never been asked for or debated. The issue is where they are posted, not whether they should be or not.

T J
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

@jackl … Well said! That’s the root of the issue, which has dragged the site down for a long time now, and resulted in many good people leaving or being deleted.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Aah! Toxicity level back to normal. I can feel the love. 😜🤗🤗

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Just out of curiosity. As I used to notice this on kik chat rooms as well. Why do people feel the need to announce they are leaving.

T J
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

@grogman … Your witty retort is a prime example of the “stirring the pot” accusation you made against kazzie. As is your response to my post yesterday. Way to expose your hypocrisy 😂

Jessica 😇😇😇😇😇
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

The false narrative of the “contstant breast pictures in the chat” is getting rather old…
    In fact, before the “booby ban”, there hadn’t been breast pictures posted for days.
    Myself, I didn’t post any from July through most of September. For three whole months.
    Prior to the “booby ban” they were limited to one per person per day.
    A lot of wonderful conversations have been happening in the chat. I personally have made some great friends in there. Topics such as the weather, work, music, inducing lactation, etc happen regularly in the chat. From the pictures that I have posted, I have gotten at least twice as many women messaging me asking me for advice for inducing lactation than I’ve seen of people complaining.
    I guess it’s a matter of perspective. If you are looking for things to complain about hard enough, that’s what you’ll find. As far as the toxicity, again you get back what you put out in the universe… I personally try to put out positivity as often as possible. I try not to engage in the bickering, I try not to respond to those that make personal attacks against me. That being said, in pretty much done with getting kicked around and treated like a mat to get walked all over.

T J
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

The points being made have nothing to do with whether conversations take place without pictures being posted. The point is to address the fact that people want the chat to BE about conversation without random photos of boobs popping up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close