Do local people actually meet Local ANR partners?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Do local people actually meet Local ANR partners?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ironically, there were several members on here in the same state that never met but always talked about meeting.

Just curious if people here were successful in meeting local people. (local defined as same state or 1 state over)
    add to the topic, just put the number before
    Ex.

I am going to put 0/1 meaning- 0 successful of 1 member (me),
    the next person who wants to comment can put 0/2 if they weren’t successful meeting atleast 1 person in a neighboring state plus yours. if you met 1 person, you can put 1/2,
    next person who was successful would put 2/3,, not sucessful 1/3

So starting
    0/1- Marcus

Anonymous
    Inactive

1/2

LatchOn15
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

1/3

Anonymous
    Inactive

2/4

Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Seems a bit complicated way of saying yes or no

Morgan
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

3/5

Alexa
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Florida

6/6

Alexa
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Florida

All within a 30 min drive

Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

5/7

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Canada

I definitely have within my own city in the past, but never the connection I was wanting.

I will also add, I had to be pretty creative to find those with a similar interest.

Such as putting an online ad into a single section of a personals area. Writing it vanilla enough to not be rejected by the site, yet open enough so someone seeking ANR would be able to read between the lines.

The journey of finding this type of connection (which can be long) I think helps us learn about why we desire it. And can teach us more about ourselves maybe.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think this is a good poll and the site should have this on the main site. To see if location truly matters for all or is more about the connectio with the person.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

5/8

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

6/9

Anonymous
    Inactive

So it seems that people aren’t really looking for a monogamous relationship (ANR) since it seems that those that had a lot of success meetings people are still looking for more people to meet and not sticking with anyone they already had a successful meeting with. Either people can’t get no satisfaction with those they met or for most this is a ABF thing, or maybe consider themselves as serial monogamous daters. 2/2 and I am team ABF with sexual overtures.

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Maybe I am older, or romantic or both lol. I don’t see woman just a pair of boobs, they are human beings first, and human beings are complicated, they have their dreams, passions, desires, fears, troubles, problems just as men. And while ABF and ANR are wonderful things to have, they should be only small proportion of one’s life. I want to find someone who can at least share the same value and world view with me, I won’t settle just for a nice set of boobs. Just my 2 cents.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close