Disappearing User Syndrome

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Disappearing User Syndrome

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Lucy,

Definitely do not take it personally. I think that all of the above responses have truth in them. There are a lot of married men on the site and that can be a very real reason to leave the site. And, as we have all found out (male and female) it is difficult to find what you are looking for at a reasonable distance…Might be too discouraging for some. Regardless, it is not you. It is very possible to meet people here and in person. Whether they are your person is up to you. Good luck everyone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I empathize. The cyber world isn’t in any way as real, solid or permanent as the physical world and even the physical world is subject to entropy. In the cyber world people appear and vanish like rain and we can never be sure they were real to begin with or what their hidden agenda was for contacting us. Who knows? Maybe I’m an illusion. But actually I’m not.

Franke
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

I’ve gone periods of time, because I forgot the website name, only link back in through the email link.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been herer for a short while now.
    And while searcnhing through ads, I realize they never change, there never are any new ones…..and when I look through the list of members in different states, so as to contact them, most have made profiles and a not active for months and years together….so it kind of becomes disheartenning that nobody seems as real and as genuinely interested in the ANR/ABF that they all claim in their profiles that they are!!
    So it seems people just make profiles and disappear and disappear for ever!!!
    Has anyone really been able to meet/connect with anyone on here?

Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi Kris, yes I have met through here, It was certainly a eureka moment for me finding the site.
    I have had met here friends to suckle, just meet for coffee and also just to chat on here.
    Im guessing everyones levels of ABF are differing, I have been a closet ABF freak genuinely since I remember. Maybe its a passing kink for others. Also I will add, the way some men and women conduct themselves doesnt help people leaving

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Ive had a few delete profiles shortly after admitting they were married. Abf is hard enough to find as a single person. I reckon its a whole lot harder if your married. I think a lot give up. I imagine those that give up quickly are the ones who just want to try it or consider it a kink rather than the people who consider it a need, a part of them, something they cant live without.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A lot of us have issues I think. Possibly with intimacy. We crave connection and love, but I think a lot of people who are into this run away from the reality.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close