Bust size

• This topic has 20 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

To me it seems a strange question to ask straight away. personally I don’t mind what size a ladies boobs are, bigger does not always mean better.
    I once had a lady friend who was an A/B cup but she had the most sensitive breasts and nipples and dry suckling her was just amazing.
    I think if I was a lady on here and I was asked that then I’d quickly head for the delete button…

Anonymous
    Inactive

🤔 Hmmm – Is it so wrong.? As Many post lovely pics of their Breasts & some detail their breast size.
    No I certainly wouldn’t start off a conversation with any hint of asking for Breast size – Though those ladies with pic & bust size on info I’d say it shouldn’t be an issue speaking / asking further into the conversation if fortunate to progress that far.
    It appears that clearly there are some uncouth Twats on here who just want to upset the Few lovely ladies we have . I’d hope they’re Blocked & reported- Get rid of Them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

People come in all different sizes and shapes. The older I get the more I appreciate that. I passed on experiences with so many great gals back in the day. I was wrong. They say youth is wasted on the young.

I once had a gal, (or should I say she once had me.) She had lost her husband to cancer at a young age and she was raising two young kids on her own. Her breasts were good sized, but when our relationship finally got to that point she removed her brassiere and said quite embarrassed “I have inverted nipples.”

Well I got busy sucking on those babies and within a couple days they were standing proud. She was amazed (and grateful.)

I asked her if her husband hadn’t sucked on her breasts. She said no, their relationship wasn’t like that. I wondered how they managed to have kids. Or how her OBGYN failed to correct it so she could breastfeed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You seriously don’t know how they managed to have kids because he didn’t suck on her breast, to have kids there is this thing call intercourse or artificial inseminations, don’t need to suck on breast to have a baby. there are a lot of women who don’t want you sucking on their breast at all and they have babies everyday. how do you know what her OBGYN failed to do, or if she even brought it up, or even if she wanted to, it seems your more about what you perceived she wanted than what she really wanted.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No Mooncake, I didn’t know about intercourse or artificial insemination. Thanks for the clue. Good night.
    Frank

Anonymous
    Inactive

Frank you wrote “I wondered how they managed to have kids.” because her husband didn’t suck on her breast. Oh course I know you know how to make babies but I’m surprised you said that since it’s so not factual, just merely wishful thinking from a perceived viewpoint I got it.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close