Bust size

• This topic has 20 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry if this comes across in the wrong, but why do some men (not all) ask about bust size straight off the bat. I find it quite insulting, what if that person had hang ups about their bust size. I would never dream to ask a man how big his dick is. If you ask me my bust size before we’ve even chatted then I won’t be replying, just saying

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t get it either. Sure I may ask if it comes up in conversation, but I can’t imagine asking someone right off the bat.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It doesn’t bother me at all

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

It seems rude to ask off the bat. Having a profile picture that gives some indication of that information might alleviate this annoyance.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I think it’s pretty crude & rude & rather against the whole “ethos” of ANR, if such a thing exists. Yes, we men like big breasts. That’s a given. But in an ANR, all the other good stuff – bonding, comfort, relaxation- is the whole reason for it. You get that irrespective of breast size.

I don’t like the idea that women members of this site are receiving discouraging messages like this. As usual, complaints made to me are taken seriously. I can be PM-ed anytime about any issues or problems, and that includes crude & unwelcome messages.

Pelsu
    Participant
    • Male
    • Other Country

To tell you the truth, it’s not easy to find a woman willing to breast-feed. We men should respect such rare women. And irrespective of breast size, sucking on a nipple is one of most wonderful things in the world. The bond, the closeness, the taste of a nipple and maybe the milk are far beyond the words we know.

Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

All very true. In many ways, an ANR transcends each partners’ physique. And I don’t think it’s worth asking a woman for her breast size at all. For one thing, all breasts are unique – they come in all shapes and sizes, just like the remainder of our human bodies. Secondly, if a woman intends to induce, she’ll likely go up one or two bra sizes anyway once her milk comes in. Finally, when you meet someone you’re prepared to start a suckling connection with, surely that first reveal of her beautiful breasts will be a surprise worth waiting for. That’s my view anyway.

M0X
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

@milktonic Probably because many feel its ok to be insensitive and talk trash to others purely because one is behind a screen…

ABF Guy
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

It feels rude to me–as if your body is more important than your mind.

Because I’m looking for a partner, breast size is not important to me. I care about our location, compatibility, and shared interest in ABF.

But there are some men (and women) for whom breast size is the most important factor… and… they can ask, right? You don’t have to answer.

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • California

So glad someone posted this! I get asked this often in the first message or shortly thereafter, despite having a profile picture that gives a pretty good indication (my hand is even included for scale lol).
    It feels very objectifying, as if I’m only as important as my body parts are to please someone. It also states clearly on my profile that I’m looking for a long term romantic partner, not just to be suckled, so I would think size would be way down on the list of inquiries.
    Finally, the analogy of asking a man his size, fails! Lol Most men are more than willing to share that information and will proudly do so. So they just don’t seem to get how that would make a woman feel.
    Bottom line for me is, if you’re not a gentleman, despite the theme of the website, the conversation will not go very far.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a woman, and I’ve got a sizeable chest. I’m attracted to both men and women, and I’ve had a suckling relationship with a man where I suckled on him! We had this relationship for 5 years, men obviously have much smaller chests then women, although this guy did have decent nipples, enough for me to latch on to, he was just as satisfying as being at the chest of a woman, if not better because I felt so close to him. Bottom line, size isn’t everything! I think I’d prefer a connection with somebody over breast size.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Different people are after different things. Some people only care about emotional compatibility and some people have a type and prefer meeting someone who meets those characteristics. I assume that some of the latter consider that they’re saving everyone some time if they establish if the other person fits that type or not.
    While do I consider it to be rude to lead with such a question, I don’t see anything wrong with the question itself. It’s all about how tactful some people (especially men) are about approaching these things.

Verdant
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

I don’t get it either. While it’s rude, on the plus side it’s a very fast hint that she should end the interaction. Imagine if you spent time corresponding for weeks/months and then learned that the partner was not interested in you as a person? At least this way you get to find out right away.
    But it must certainly be offputting/annoying to get buffeted with these messages.

It seems complicated and unworkable, but what if someone who got a certain number of blocks would get an automatic site warning or ban? Maybe it would be in proportion to the number of messages sent, because it seems that some users will ban others without cause.

Anonymous
    Inactive

To all the women who have experienced the rude and insulting messages I think that sux and I feel for you. Not respectful at all. Truly sorry you had to endure and if you have or haven’t I hope it never happens in the future.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think what it boils down to is some men on here are in it for the thrill. They’re not serious about having an actual ANR. They just want to tick the box of having suckled on some milky boobs, like it’s something you have on your bucket list. I personally like rather large boobs and I’d lucky to meet someone who was a hell of bigger than I could dream of, but to ask this question right out the gate is just a huge lack of decorum on the part of the guy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close