Breast Pumps

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Breast Pumps

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ladies, I am new to this. I have been researching hands free, battery operated pumps exhaustively. I prefer as quiet as possible and want the option of fairly strong suction. I dont want to spend 400 each as I want two so I can double pump each time. Discreet and quiet is a huge must for me due to my job and family. My husband and I are super intrigued to try this. It has long been a fantasy of his. I have lactated several times before, however it’s been a long time and I have never induced. I would prefer to not try dom, but am open to other supplements. Any good direction on pumps would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love the Elvie. Super quiet and fits nicely inside your bra. I got an open box double pumps for way cheaper than full retail online.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you so much!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the medella free style, oldie but goodie and my friend has the ikare,
    -https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Hospital-Portable-Suction-Insulated/dp/B07LCJ8GP7/ref=sr_1_15?dchild=1&keywords=breast+pumps&qid=1634891961&sr=8-15

i would recommend you watch some you tube reviews on the top 3 your interested in.

https://momlovesbest.com/feeding/breast-pumps

Anonymous
    Inactive

My girlfriend loves and swears by her Elvies.

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

Mademoiselle, if you’re lactated before you likely will have an easier time than those who have not. I didn’t use any herbs or dom. I like the natural and healthy approach. I have brought myself to milk droplets just with pumping alone….I have an old white river, just excellent, but they don’t make them anymore. Also have a medella (the light blue/green) and it is good, but I needed to get soft flexible flanges…found them much more helpful than the hard plastic type that comes with the new pumps. The flexible and softer flanges from http://www.lacteck.com. I don’t know about the individual Elvies…perhaps they have soft flanges…my recommendations were for the regular pumps. Good luck to you!

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

Correction: I purchased the Spectra…not the medella…lol

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

What an exciting stage for you and your husband! What an adventure to set out on.

The best pumps I found were from wish.com shockingly enough. The price is so low it’s easy to try a few and figure out what works best for you. They can be slow to arrive but I’ve bought double pumps for less than $40 before.

All the best in your journey! Keep us posted so we can support you and celebrate with you.

Mister Lusty
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Nevada

The Spectras are very quiet, much quieter than Pump In Style. I have both. I’ve heard good things about the Elvies as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I ended up purchasing two of the MomCozy S12s. I can wear them in my bra and they have worked really well so far. Fairly quiet, massage and pump modes and 9 suction levels. Thank you for all the input!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close