Any experience successfully inducing >50

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Any experience successfully inducing >50

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • California

It would be perfectly safe for you to work up to 80 mg per day (at 20 mg 4x/day) There are some people who take twice that much, but I feel that is getting into the danger zone. If the vomistop doesn’t work for you, you may want to consider sourcing some Motillium until you get some milk in an then switch back to boost production. You also have to suckle or pump simultaneously with the domperidone. You may want to look into the Newman Goldfarb Protical for Induced Lactation, for more guidance. Hormones or BC pills are also used to help jumpstart lactation.

mike
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Joan if you want to know the truth about food in my opinion watch Game Changers on netflix.

The doctors dont know what they are doing , most of them and giving terrible advice.

The only foods that are healthy are veggies, beans, whole grains and fruit.

Oil is not healthy even Olive oil.

For best diet in the world go to Forks over Knives dot com and follow their nutriton plan. Belive me i got thousands of hours into this over the years.

Study Dr Greger lectures on youtube also or his website Nutrition Facts dot org.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close