A couple random thoughts

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion A couple random thoughts

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Ms.Spicy 🌶️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Hi Jessa and Fix it man,

Jessa, I understand many men think of women that way but it doesn’t necessarily mean that we should foster that mindset by taking away from the bigger picture of what the post was apparently propagating.

When someone is posting out their thoughts in a public forum, I hope that they might also give a thought that others are reading this. My idea in replying is to not encourage this type of portrayal or thinking, especially of a pregnant woman who is the epitome of motherhood and deserves a lot of kindness and respect. I was just trying to emphasize a sense of responsibility and awareness of thoughts and actions and how they impact yourself and others.

People’s minds might go in many different directions, and I get that, but it is up to the individual (a duty) to direct their mind and consider consequences of their thoughts and actions. This is about the spiritual evolution of a person into a conscious human being rather than just being driven by their thoughts and acting accordingly.

For e.g- On this site, one can be mostly anonymous and post things which one normally might not post outside of here – so there is freedom. The question then arises, how do we best utilize that freedom? We all have choices of course, it is a free world and I respect that.

Fix it man I was just trying to express what I felt from the way your post was written and trying to throw light upon how a woman’s body, which has carried 5 children, might change and not all the time for the better, after that many pregnancies. My post doesn’t necessarily reflect personally upon you as a person. I hope I didn’t give any offense to anyone as that was not the intention at all. I don’t think you meant any offense either, just please understand that in your quest or desire for milk are you perhaps losing the bigger picture here? I don’t know, I am just trying to understand your reasoning.

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

Ms. Spicy. My comment was not directed towards you or any others that responded to the OP. More of reading over all what was written and mostly of how I normally have responded to comments. I apologize if it came across otherwise.

That being said, I think the written comment was read into. It was a simple comment that did not relay anything negative, detrimental nor disrespectful. I think it was meant in a fleeting honest way jast as when some say Im jealous or i wish i had that. Almost everyone does with something or another or even some time in their life. Neither did it delve into any other thoughts that he may have had along with it. Not everyone chooses to or wants to or is responsible to go on & on about any given post. That’s part what makes people fascinating. At least to me. I love taking that and looking at myself & asking myself questions in some form or fashion.

Theres other thoughts I have but truly it’s an internal dialougue I’ve been having with myself. Change in my own thought processes. I am only one responsible for the reactions I have to what it is written or said as well as how I choose to interpret it is based upon my own personal experiences, ways of thinking, and not necessarily how another may have meant it. I am working on trying to not to assume what others have meant or think. Because I then have taken things out of context or blown a subject out of proportion. I’m on a journey of growth, being more open minded and not assuming things.

So again, I apologize if I gave the impression I was implying anything to the replies. I’m not the best with words or explaining. I was writing more so on how I normally have seen and responded.

Ms.Spicy 🌶️
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

No apologies needed Jessa, we all have the best intentions which is to treat everyone like we would like to be treated. I completely understand that it is hard to express in words what we mean sometimes and that sometimes there it is matter of communicating your thoughts. It is easy to objectify women on a site that deals with external form like breasts and I might have interpreted things based on those assumptions. Anyway peace ☮️ and have a great weekend everyone 🙂

T J
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

As a male reading all of the various opinions set forth in this discussion, I think there are valid points all around. However, I don’t think anyone can presume to know the mindset or intent of the original poster. I agree with Jessa. My first inclination is not to judge the person who posted, or claim to know the type of person he is. He described a situation and made a reference to how it would benefit a couple who (perhaps) also shared an ANR together. Being one who tries to find good in all people (deserved or otherwise), I choose to take his comments at face value, rather than rushing to negative and judgemental conclusions. It is not my place to criticize either the poster, or the couple who choose to carry surrogate children. To each his own. Live and let live. Show love, not hate. More people in this world need to embrace this philosophy. All you have to do is watch the political channels to see how incessantly hateful, self-righteous, and self-centered our society has become. I, for one, think it’s a shame.

Rachy J
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

If you’re referring to my comments, I’m only judging him on what he said, nothing more.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree. We don’t know what other thoughts OP had and he posted based on common interest(s).

Having said that, women already feel like a commodity in the community, and this post did reinforce that idea that woman are just here to provide breasts and maybe milk without thinking about what she goes through, especially during pregnancy, and all the things that entails. So it does read as rather self centered thinking, even if not intended. Sometimes, it’s best to read the room ahead of time.

As a friend once said:

In these instances, it is better to assume ignorance than open malice. At least then, you can find a starting point to learn.

I think that can certainly be applied here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You started thinking of the woman’s lucky husband. That’s really fucked up, to me. I’m with you sin and flower. It shows a lack of empathy and understanding about women, humanity. Wanting milk is one thing, ignoring or not caring how it is gotten us another. Sad.

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Wow going back and reading these comments. Overreacting much. Please keep with the man bashing. It’s all I see on here anymore.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What gets me on the fact is that she thinks this is extra income to speak of it like that… They don’t want people to go on those terms so this was some kind of inside job or something because they don’t want to hear that when you go in for your psychological testing. You have to already be financially well off not broke. To think it’s so freaking what it’s not a damn crime it’s not like you mentioned it to her you were being disrespectful you were all having conversation. The thing though is that a surrogate can ask for the woman to pump breast milk for the baby because anything like that that came from their seeds their money they are allowed to ask for that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What I meant to say is that so what basically that you were thinking it’s not like you mentioned it you weren’t not were being disrespectful cuz you didn’t even mentioning to it you all were just having a decent conversation there’s nothing to get upset about other than her stating she was doing it for money that would make me sick

Cootie Juices on My Dishes
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

This is a sad story other than the family getting a baby. Sad the mom feels she has to do this to bring in money.

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Oh, ffs, cut the guy some slack. This is a nursing site. When I see a pregnant woman, I think the same thing, and I’m not into women. After childbirth comes milk. I wish I was into this back when I was having my kids.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close