WTAF…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Amazing blog again Kazzie. You say it as you see it. Truthful & honest in your points. Everyone male & female need to feel safe when using this site because there are to many keyboard warriors out there with no interest in making genuine friendships & not everyone is who they say they are. The main chat used to be fun & active with a good mix of people but I feel that’s changed so I’ve not been as active on this site of late. Yet again nick has to have his say & flap his gums even though he was asked not to comment.

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Canada

It saddens me to hear derogatory comments about this site. It also saddens me to hear about the experiences others have had which made them feel unsafe. That’s never okay. It’s also not okay to paint the website as a cesspool. There are MANY cesspools out there, this isn’t one of them. Not by a long shot.

I’ve only been here a couple of months myself and in that time have found ABFHeaven to be a haven from the many other sites I frequented over the past twenty years.

This is the only site I’m still on. It’s the only site I’ve found men to be respectful.

It’s certainly the only interactive site.

Prior to setting my messages to friends only, I had only minor grief landing in my inbox and I liberally use the block button.

Each of us make this place better or worse by what we contribute.

I’d much rather see everyone support the amazing efforts Michael puts in to provide us the opportunity to have our desires fulfilled and dreams come true, than focus on the tiny percentage of those who are disrespectful. Block immediately and move on.

Perhaps we can all agree that there’s no right or wrong way to do ABF or ANR, that would help ease the divisions among us.

We each are here for our own reasons, hopefully we can be respectful and accepting of others who have different motivations than us.

I’m deeply grateful for this site and the sense of community it provides.

Mister Lusty
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Perhaps we can all agree that there’s no right or wrong way to do ABF or ANR, that would help ease the divisions among us. We each are here for our own reasons, hopefully we can be respectful and accepting of others who have different motivations than us.

I could not agree more. I have long felt that that is one of the most disappointing and unhelpful aspects of the ANR community in general. I wish we could realize that we are so few and rare in the world at large that we have much more in common with each other than the things that separate us. We should focus on our commonality, and not be so judgemental about our differences.

Way2
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

@sh8oon

@max95

This is a good place to start to see if this community is something you want to be a part of. Like several others have echoed, anr isn’t just about the act. It’s about who you do it with, what you have in common, and the joy shared between you two when you partake.

It’s not so much a focus on whatever back and forth may happen on the site (can’t speak on that, I’m new) but moreso on what the women on here are saying they hate to read/interact with. If the stuff they hate is what your game plan here was, boy do I got news for you. Hopefully this will be a bit more enlightening in terms of what this community is and what it’s people are actually like and interested in.

So, having read all that, and you still think you’ll have success with a “all the boobs in my mouth” mentality, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you…

Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

@kazzie I’m so sorry to hear what you’ve been going through, sending love ❤️

I really miss your blog posts and I loved being in the chat room whenever you were there but I understand why you have made the decision to end your contributions. It is not ok you have been made to feel the way you do.

I have had my fair share of negative experiences on here but I have also had some amazing ones. I have actually deleted all other accounts and even though I’m not looking anymore I still find value in this site and am grateful to Michael and all the fantastic people I have met on here.

@pearl there are Telegram and Kik groups that are woman only. I’m no longer a member because they weren’t very active but if you would like to try forming one with me and there are enough women interested I would be very happy to try.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close