The approach women want

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion The approach women want

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Cherie
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

A question for our lovely ladies and Possessors of the Breast in this community. (.)(.) 😃
    When being approached by message from someone new what approach tends to get the best response from you?
    What will cause you to ignore altogether?
    what will have you uncoupling that bra for some mutual pleasure?

Kat
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Best response: proper introduction & picture.

Bad response & block (sometimes don’t feel like blocking yet): name/location/age/missing Pic = is not a proper intro => I can read that on a profile and it brings no value, except wasting my time.

Ignoring: “Hey” and such messages

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

It’s not all about what someone messaging you wants. It’s about being able to communicate. If you can’t do it in words, you won’t be able to do it in person, regardless of What you think you bring to the table.

Best Response: Read my profile first, then send a proper introduction.

Bad response: Not reading my profile. I ignore anything that doesn’t meet criteria listed in my profile. Waste your own time, not mine.

I do keep notes in the My Notes section of profiles I’ve talked to in the past.

LondonMan
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

These suggestions are great when somebody has a well-written profile. However, many have very short one liner profiles so there isn’t much to base your initial message on 🙂

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

A person who won’t take the time to express whom they are or what they’re looking for won’t take the time to develop a relationship. Undoubtedly only interested in a passing one time event.

Consider one line profiles as missed bullets and move on. Unless of course that’s all you’re looking for. This type of person isn’t interested in anything that takes time or effort.

LondonMan
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Ha, I don’t think those seeking women have the privilege of ignoring one liner profiles.

david
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

Women please take into account the mental and physical obstacles a man has to jump through on this site.

Physical-
    A man has to be lucky enough for that women to log in and decide to read her messages( if she didn’t delete her account already). Most women state they simply don’t see the messages because they have so many in their inbox.

Then if they see it. They have to decide whether they are going to reply right away or make the guy wait. Or say something like. Hi.

Men are literally competing for a chance to get a reply from a woman like they are trying to get into MIT.

Mental-
    Even if the woman replies. A man now has to combat the stereotype of other men on here or the beliefs that the women brings. Is he too old, too young, not the race I am looking for. He must be in a relationship if he only messaged me at night. He must be lactose intolerant if he drinks oat milk.. etc.

Men do not get the benefit of the doubt. When on here compared to women. He is accused and assumed of everything that would make him a bad fit but since a woman is on here she is perfect.

I think women should take time out to get to know the person and men should allow them to that by focusing more on the person and less on their physical attraction.

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Someone who actually reads my profile, knows that they fit what I’m looking for….and says more than just hi!

I’m getting loads of messages from the US at the moment including some who are allegedly visiting the UK for a short period of time wanting to “shoot their shot” and it’s just exhausting. They’re not going to be the exception to a carefully thought out set of criteria, so why waste everyone’s time?

Cherie
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

It’s great to see many of our men- folk offering their insights too. I know it’s tough for you guys to get through but hopefully these comments will help.
    Ultimately a woman is looking for some effort – and hopefully that will cause them to reciprocate. The best approach I have found is a great respectful introduction- articulate and reflecting something in my profile. I like to feel a bit of personality (humour or warmth). The time for more personal or explicit messages is once a connection and rapport is established.
    Everyone will have their own boundaries and pace but we are definitely all here with the same interest. Good luck guys. X

Natasha
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

1) Detailed conversations about who you are as a person, not as someone seeking tits.

2) Someone who is actually interested in having conversations like friends do, not hook ups.

3) Being chill and mellow will get you everywhere. There is all the time in the world here. No need to rush.

4) Someone who is willing to be a human being and not looking for what they want on menu.

These seem, to me, to be basic human elements of starting off any kind of relationship, but honestly, I rarely get this kind of interaction here.

Michelle
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

I get lots of messages that just say “how are you getting on on this site? I’m looking for abr, want too connect and meet up?”

While is polite enough, the problem is when you get it all the time you can’t reply to everyone. Also feels like the person doesn’t want to know you, just suck boobs.

I think it’s nicer to get messages about something more personal or what part of this world in particular appeals. I dont expect anyone to pick anything off my profile but something real about them and who they are. Pictures are also helpful if you feel happy to share. Xx

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close