30 [M4F] #LosAngeles #Online I’m looking for a down to earth chick

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 30 [M4F] #LosAngeles #Online I’m looking for a down to earth chick

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

So this is my very first post and I hope it reached the right woman. I’m on an adventure to fulfill a new-found kink which if you haven’t already guessed is an Adult Nursing Relationship or Adult Breastfeeding Relationship with a kind soul who innocently would like the same. As my post suggests I’m not here to hookup or have sex tho I am open to the discussion of other activities…it’s not likely. I prefer a safe and relaxed environment as I am extremely new to this I will need to ease into a relationship based around ANR so all I ask is for your patience and understanding as we venture forward.

A little about me:
    Im 30, I have my tongue pierced(bonus for you😋) I’m shy, reserved, and playful. I joke around often and always find ways to make myself laugh. I’m a light skinned mixed baby who has longish curly hair. I do send pics upon request so feel free to ask for them. I like to chat with like minded people so if you are just here to chat we can do that also. I’m definitely down for some online fun.😉 I’m also an introvert and very much enjoy my own company as I’m used to being alone. I do have roommates but they are often out of the house leaving me alone to freely do as I wish without judgment like walk around naked or whatever lol.

Anyways I’m not looking for anything specific in the looks department. I’m more interested in how you would nurse me if we did meet…in my head I see the scenario where I’m laying on my back with my head on your lap as you gently rub your fingers thru my hair and plop your breast in my face and slowly slide your nipple across my lips and into my mouth. I am 420 friendly so we can definitely share a joint or bowl, play some music, or watch some tv, passing that green back and forth while I suckle your savory breast like the good boy I am for you. If this sounds something you would be into then maybe we should have a conversation about our shared interests so send me a message and let’s see where it takes us.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close