Will you travel?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Will you travel?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Platinum Beauty
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

Since moving from Cali I have noticed that folks say they will travel, yet don’t.

Why not? Thoughts?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve traveled 3 hour’s

btrfly
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

Bummer you left cali..It would of been nice to meet you! Seems odd ppl don’t travel.. im curious to know why!

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Maryland

I feel the people who say they will travel (yet don’t) are in the same boat as people in the same area who chose to never meet. They want to engage for conversation and see pics but have no intention of meeting. Both are time wasters!

Lew Banelis
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

I think some of us have good intentions,but getting all the ducks in a row can present a problem. Especially if one is to travel a long distance. Traveling these days is not so easy anymore. Flight delays are becoming more and more common if one is to fly to visit someone. Plus booking flights is also not as easy as it sounds. Throw in Covid and weather. Plus having the time Sync for both parties and you can see it is a labor of love for sure. 🤗

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bella nailed it. Most people are just talk.

John
    Participant
    • Male
    • Canada

Depending on where you live, some, like me don’t have much of a choice but to travel. It all depends on timing, where they live. The connection one feels with the other. I do feel that if it’s a one time thing I’d travel further. But as most people probably would likely like to find someone they can bond with that’s reasonably close.

Jessica
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

I have traveled a few times, one was a disaster, the other was a very pleasant experience. Now I have learned that doing more in depth conversations is needed before I do it again. I am also willing to relocate for the right person. Now with that being said, I believe that most who say they will travel have good intentions, but it’s outside their comfort zone and it scares them. Just need to take more time to communicate with each other.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agree with Bella! If they ask for pics and start a conversations about abf, they are not serious. Block and delete. Adios!

A gentleman or gentlewoman will try to get to know the woman and not use “looking for friendship” even though we have nothing in common or “just out of curiosity” what do you think about this site or some other lame reason as a manipulative means.

Having many in depth conversations with an individual will allow you to see their intentions and reveal a little about who they are.

Trust your gut 🤗

Anonymous
    Inactive

@afanofhuge

Then always be honest and upfront about what you are willing and capable of doing for someone you’re discussing meeting with.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@platinumbeauty

Have you asked these people who have said that they would travel but don’t?

1. They really want dirty talk and pics
    2. They feel that the chemistry or connection is not right.
    3. They lied in the first place.
    4. They are seeing what their options are.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@btrfly
    I think some people don’t travel because they are just on here to entertain their thoughts or they feel a sense of Entitlement, in that there should be (from the magic fairy) someone local for them or maybe they cannot afford to travel.
    It’s so much better when people are lost honest.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wouldn’t travel because time is such a precious commodity and I have so many other things in life that require time. In a world where I had more leisure time, I might travel. But this site is a place for me to explore possibilities and dream of a day when I can relax, breastfeed my lover… one day I hope to find either someone interested in working around my life and career or more time to enjoy the simple pleasure of breastfeeding and making love any time of day

Anonymous
    Inactive

As someone who is visually impaired the biggest hindrance to traveling to meet a perfect stranger is the fact of not being able to show independence since I don’t know my way around new cities. I would want them to see that in spite of my disability I can be a worth while partner. I would want the first visit to be somewhere familiar..

LiGer
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I have travelled more than 10 hours for the right ABF partner.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close