When is it too soon?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion When is it too soon?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

These are thoughtful and considerate replies, and each gives me hope. Thank you for that. I tire of those men who push, ask, or suggest I should provide pics. When I respond that pics are for my partner, when I find them, there is either a complete dismissal, snide remark, etc. much like @btrfly describes, with the expectation that they are owed something. So grateful to hear thoughtful responses.

I have sent partial pictures to those friends I feel a connection to, but there needs to be a connection for that even to be considered. Some friends I never send, keeping the mystery alive.

Anonymous
    Inactive

there is nothing like too soon.
    I believe never kill your desires.
    Just do it…..just enjoy in the moment.
    Life is short.
    Never regret the carnal pleasures of life.
    I once saw a woman who breastfed her baby.
    Later I saw her again, going around alone in the mall.
    I respectfully approached her in the food court.
    And openly asked her/talked to her about ABF.
    Initially she was shocked and feigned innocence and anger..
    Later on she asked me to meet with her for a coffee.
    And she took me to her place.
    She told me she had never had anyone else sucking her breasts and so she was excited to try it.
    I heartily suckled on her breasts and thoroughly enjoyed the sweet milk that oozed incessantly from her breasts…..
    So you all see, there is nothing like too soon…..the bottomline is, never kill your desires…..be bold…..be respectful…..enjoy in the moment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I certainly don’t think it’s appropriate or becoming of a gentleman to request boob pics. However, I do like to ask a lady’s age and weight by the third message.

🤥🤥🤪

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

Lord that’s the kind of thing that dries up your milk. “There’s nothing like too soon”

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Michigan

I never ask for pictures or personal information.

I try to gauge the interest at the other end, and volunteer information about myself that I think may be interesting. Shortly after doing so, I usually learn if my disclosures are appreciated, or not. My comments may be about my past, in reply to something we conversed about, current events, or any number of subjects.

If I sense they are not appreciated or wanted then I try and gracefully say thank you, good luck, and goodbye.

If they are appreciated, I will continue to share things about myself, and at some point reciprocation occurs in one form or another. That being the case, we’re off to the races.

I have a long standing theory that when two individuals start to interact, they create a third entity, the combination of the two of them. I realized this after being in a number of relationship and being different in at least some respects in each of them. The point is each relationship is different and there are no hard and fast rules about how things develop and when is the right time for moving it forward or backwards, or ending it. YMMV.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close