When did you have your first proper ANR?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion When did you have your first proper ANR?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    James Donald
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I sometimes think I live in a permanent bubble. You know the sort of thing…watching the world and wondering why your life doesn’t seem to fit with all the others.

Well my first serious (but I use that word cautiously as it was mostly full of love and laughter) ANR happened when I was 29. I’ve written about it a couple of days ago (I think it’s featured on the home page).

I was wondering if I was a late bloomer or an early bird?

So when was your first ANR, failing an ANR when was your first experience of ABF?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Currently 28 and trying to get my first experience.

Milkytits4U
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

I was 18 y.o. When I started inducing lactation. When I graduated high school I knew right away what I wanted to do and that was ABF and ANR. My mom and stepdad are swingers and very open about sex with me and thought exposure to the lifestyle was fine. I learned right away that I LOVES being a cumpdump whore. Gang and blow bangs are a regular thing for me. I had seen ABF in the groups that met around me and thought I’d enjoy it. So my stepdad helped me start inducing lactation as Wah lah! I incorporated the it with my love of sucking and fucking.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow Milky That’s a whole new dimension & Thanks for Being so Honest & Open… You must have a very Happy & wild Time. + Some very Lucky men out there.
    If only I was closer & Much younger 🤷🏻‍♂️😀

Alexandra
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

I’m 38, and still trying to find my first experience and someone to breastfeed. Not helped by people not understanding that I don’t want to meet during a global pandemic where contact is not allowed (this was obviously when we were in lockdown in the UK), have been blocked by someone who I was really getting on with when I was reluctant to meet during lockdown.

LondonMan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I’ve known about this for years but only met someone into this about 1.5 years ago for a one-off.

Hopefully once the world starts spinning again we’ll all get to meet others into this soon 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close