What do you think about while nursing?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion What do you think about while nursing?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How could something so pleasurable for both ever be considered as anything but perfectly natural?

Social conditioning that’s how. Those of us that have experienced this beautiful connection with a partner, know how natural it feels.

Yvonne
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Australia

I completely giving myself into nursing. Nothing else seem to exists, just my partner and me. Just as if we were transported to a different world, into our little cocoon. It is the best feeling, I can’t understand women who doesn’t want to do it. I never knew before how beautiful nursing is. I feel loved, relaxed and nothing else matters just him and me and the love and pleasure we give each other. Thank you to my darling partner for making me feel like that. Love to cradle his head in my arms, stroke his face and back and see all his worries disappear from his face as he relaxes and almost starting to nap while suckles. The best feeling. I don’t think either of us is thinking of anything else just nursing, clear our minds of everything else and just enjoy.

mn2535
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Different experiences come with different thoughts and feelings. I’ll share one in particular that was unique from the rest. I had met up with one of my nursing partners for dinner. She had an unusual appetite that evening, we took our time and splurged on an extra course or two at the restaurant. In fact, we had taken so much time that she had to remind me how long it had been since her last pumping.

When we had made it home to finally nurse, her shirt comes off and I can’t help but notice that her figure was just so delightfully round and full, almost as if she were pregnant. She took notice and played along. Normally that sort of thing wouldn’t have been interesting, but the way she leaned into it was endearing.

The nursing itself may have been superficially ordinary, but to me the thing that stood out that night was not how it looked, felt, or tasted- but how it sounded. I nursed with my ear pressed right onto her rumbling stomach, every mouthful of milk was drowned out by that belly hard at work. I felt a particular satisfaction that she wouldn’t run dry any time soon.

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

It’s the ultimate lesson in living in the moment. All else fades away apart from the feeling of a warm and willing mouth latched on to my nipple and the physical sensation it creates, whether that be peaceful and nurturing or so hot that it feels like my whole being is on fire.

Ella
    Participant
    • Female
    • Other Country

Very well said, its another world out of the ordinary.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s such a unique experience, suckling is a beautiful place to go physically and mentally, perfect for wellbeing, calm, serene, and sensual. The sight, touch, and sensation of willing boobs and nipples can also be quite erotic, driving natural reactions.

AZsurfer
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Arizona

Have had a few experiences with partners, and as everyone has mentioned, it creates such a deep meditative trance for both. In the moment my mind goes kinda blank when nursing and I know my partners have all feel into deep relaxation which makes me feel good to be able to provide that to her.

However, it’s also a very erotic act and over time it invariably becomes something more as the light touching leads to more mutual relaxation for us both. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close