What do you think about while nursing?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion What do you think about while nursing?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • Canada

I agree. The world melts away and there is nothing but the nipple, milk if lactating, the closeness and the rythm of us both as her milk drops and flows from her to me. It truely is perfection.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Time stands still, all thoughts and worries fade, all there is is the here and now. Would love to experience the tranquil bliss of nursing again.

Ben donachie
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Hampshire

I find it to be a place to fully destress and let go and let my guard down and also bond and be close to the person I’m nursing from but it’s a a different bond and closeness and we kinda melt and meld together it’s beautiful

NoSpiltMilk
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

I feel a deep sense of calm.
    Body, mind and spirit.
    Her scent as we nurse, her touch, her voice, her essence, her character, all easing my mind and protecting my heart.
    I feel safe.
    My body following my mind: relaxing into her further. Touch, and a deepening, rhythmic latch becoming our language as we nurse. Sharing what can only be unspoken. An act of pure caring, tender and true.

The disolving of tensions throughout my entire self, has a meditative and healing quality about it that still leaves me awe struck.

I feel an emotional and physical grounding with my partner as we bond.

But, what do I think while nursing?

In short: that everything is ok.

I wonder how she is able to do this.
    Is this magic?
    I think, nursing can’t possibly feel as good for her as it does to me, until I’m reassured by that look of calm in her eyes.
    I think, “How great is this?”, and try not to smile or laugh while nursing. A perfect latch is a terrible thing to waste!
    I check to make sure my partner comfortable and has everything she needs, especially during those long nursing sessions.
    I think, how I want more, or better yet, for it to never stop.

The common denominator: my thoughts frequently revisit an endless gratitude, that this type of comfort, I can never quite find the words to describe, exists in the world.

Galacta
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Many of you speak about the closeness you feel to the person you are suckling. I wonder, do you have these feelings when you nurse from a stranger?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@galacta you and I have very similar views, wants, and needs when it comes to nursing. Yes it is bonding, but it can also be very erotic and there is nothing wrong with that. As far as nursing a someone I’m not in a relationship with, it is relaxing and I sometimes fall asleep, it’s a great cure for insomnia lol. But I do not feel the same closeness and bonding that I do with someone I am in a relationship with.

Jay
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

It’s super relaxing. It’s the feeling you get from floating in a pool.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve not experienced it much:( but I did once fall asleep cradled.. it was heavenly..
    I was very tired and must have fallen asleep almost straight away and suckled for hours in my sleep.

For me it’s just a calm relaxing state almost like meditation

Anonymous
    Inactive

I personally never thought of anything while nursing, I’m just enjoying the moment tbh 😂

AddyOz
    Participant
    • Male
    • Australia

Great answers. Good to see that meditative but focused feeling is common.

Wasn’t good at meditation either, found it a waste of time but ANR is so much better a 2-in-1 meditation for couples.

AddyOz
    Participant
    • Male
    • Australia

Ah yes @Galacta that magical cuddle hormone oxytocin, very bonding. Even strangers, touch and contact usually imbues trust too.

Savage13
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

For me, I reflect on daily worries for about 10 minutes then I mentally kinda just flush and relax, almost in a numbing way when I’m suckling.

Suzie
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

I find ABF extremely erotic personality and therefore my mind is definitely in the gutter 🙈 I mean obviously in a committed relationship I would bond, nurture and relax into ABF……. Unfortunately I’ve not experienced this as of yet as I’ve never been in a LT relationship with ABF involved 🥺 (fingers crossed that I’ve met ‘The One’ as I’m so ready to embrace all ABF has to offer)…. But still… it pushes every button of mine to turn me on 😊😊😊

Jif
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

;o)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love the bliss feeling of being suckled, my only thoughts are how good it feels or sometimes the beautiful sensations you get in your breasts if the latch is right. It is so calming, trance like.
    At night I love falling asleep whilst being suckled or the feeling of the suckler falling asleep, then every so often they will suckle again, the feeling is amazing 🥰

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close