what do the women here want?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion what do the women here want?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daxiel
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Florida

To be honest, I’m rather new to abf relationships so I’m not sure what to expect here. What are most ladies looking for on here? What are your preferences in a relationship? Are older or younger guys usually preferred?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tbh, I’m looking for someone who is willing to treat me like a person they want to know over wanting to suckle. I want someone who is willing to be there to ask me how my day was and actually listen. Someone who is willing to put themselves out there without a whole lot of “must be attractive/fit/nurturing/caring/any list item usually on a wants list that either another person is or isn’t going to be able to fulfill”. Being open to trusting, being honest, and not just a horny freak are always desired over the usual. If you can ask me deep meaningful questions about thoughtful topics (like last night, I had a deep philosophical conversation about whether or not humanity wants to be fixed and how that applies to DC and Marvel universes. It was a great conversation!) you’ll have a better shot than “hey wyd?”

Someone who actually wants a well rounded, real relationship that has many facets and not, “Hey! We both want ANR! We have a lot in common!” to base the start of that on, because almost always, that is all that is in common.

I guess the TL;DR is:

I want someone who is capable and willing to have an emotionally and physically intimate relationship that allows both of us to be who we are without expectations or preconceived ideas of what “perfect” would be. 🤷‍♀️

Daxiel
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I see, it sounds like you’re saying people are looking for a normal, healthy relationship and not one just based on ANR right? I think that’s really sweet 🙂 thanks for replying foxy, you seem really nice yourself lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks 🥰 That’s just what I’m looking for. I am sure there are others who are looking for regular hook ups, FwB, a deep relationship, etc. There are many people all looking for different things. 🙂 I’m just speaking for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Daxiel, I think it is very helpful if you are able to define what you want, at least to an extent. Also and especially important and helpful to know what you bring to the table. Ask yourself, what kind of relationship makes sense for me and my life, how would I describe my ideal partner? What kind of qualities does she have? What qualities do I have that she may find attractive, and what would she find bothersome about me?

Doing some personal reflection and if you’re into meditation, meditating about it can be incredibly insightful.

It’s totally fine to not know yet and just look around and see what people are into and things like that. Just be a gentleman and friendly and polite. Asking questions like this one is a great start!

Once you do have an idea of what works for you, if/when you start seeking a partner keep in mind that to find the one you will really click with, you probably have to look outside your area. Consider if you can/will travel.
    I found a man here who is every single thing I ever wanted in a partner and he’s across the country but it’s absolutely worth it to us both.

Daxiel
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

That’s very helpful to know Candy, thanks for the reply! I kind of know what I like and can bring to a relationship, but I need to do a bit of exploring lol. I’ll take some time to figure myself out first 🙂

Also, can I ask about your relationship? How did traveling across the country for your partner work? Thanks again!

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s awesome that you’ll take some time to decide what is best for you!

We are a new couple and are still figuring out our travel plans but it’s not a big concern or very difficult at all for us. I specifically wanted a man who is single and lives alone because I have a teenager and protective dogs, so I can go see him pretty much anytime, it’s just flight costs. Or we can take a quick vacation together; there’s lots of options.

Daxiel
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Oh so you guys are more into long distance relationship? That’s awesome you guys could make it work, I’m happy for you guys 🙂 Traveling is a bit hard for me financially so I gotta stick local, but I appreciate the response!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I think it varies from one person to another. Some women want a full on committed romantic relationship, others want something non sexual. Personally, my main priority above all else is connection. It’s an extremely intimate thing, so I need to feel comfortable with the person I do it with and it helps if I’m attracted to them, as it is a very sexual thing for me. I was extremely lucky to click with the first person I met to try it with, he had an amazing technique and the chemistry was electric. We had a casual/friends with benefits type relationship as well as nursing sessions twice a day, sleepovers and days out. He’s living in a different country and has a girlfriend now, so I don’t see him anymore, and I really miss him and everything we shared 😢 I’ve met 4 guys since, but unfortunately haven’t found anyone who I have clicked with enough to form a long term connection. My preference is younger men, partly because of the fact that I’m very young at heart, also because I like that dynamic for an ANR. Because it’s a matter of personal preference, honest and open communication is very important.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close